Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

issue uploading images for catalog product

avagraphique

Total Posts:  19

Trying to upload images are causing the following error in the flash image uplaoder:

Warningmove_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]Unable to move '/tmp/phpBu9BOb' to '/home/divinefi/public_html/magento_1.1.7/media/tmp/catalog/product/1/6/161_007.jpg' in

I was adding products and imageas fine. I have more than 70 products in, and many images. On image i tried uplaoding failed, and now every one I try also fails.

I tried using images I had previously uplaoded with other products, and that too fails, so i dont tin the issue is with the images themselves. I was thinking it was a permissions issue of some sort, but the /media/tmp/catalog/product/1/6/ folders is 777. There are 0k temp images getting put in there. I deleted them and tried again but get the same error message.

Is this a common issue, and can anyone advise.

thanks in advance for your help!!

Andrew

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ruirui

Total Posts:  5

i’ve got same problem .

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community