Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 3 of 3
1.5.1.0 to 1.6 error: mysql4-upgrade-1.5.9.9-1.6.0.0.php

tradiArt
Guru

Total Posts:  379
Spain

In this guide:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/1_-_installation_and_configuration/magento_1.5_to_1.6_upgrade

Seems the sales_setup/mysql4-upgrade-1.5.9.9-1.6.0.0.php is usual, and a solution is provided:

ALTER TABLE sales_flat_order_item DROP INDEX IDX_ORDER ADD INDEX IDX_SALES_FLAT_ORDER_ITEM_ORDER_ID order_id 
ALTER TABLE sales_flat_order_item DROP INDEX IDX_STORE_ID ADD INDEX IDX_SALES_FLAT_ORDER_ITEM_STORE_ID store_id )
ALTER TABLE sales_flat_order_item DROP INDEX IDX_PRODUCT_ID

This SQL syntax returns me an error, but seems ok: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/alter-table.html

Has somebody tested any of this solutions with success? Thank you!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

DGagliardi

Total Posts:  238

this solution worked fine, but now I’ve another issue:

a:5:{i:0;s:275:"Error in file: "/xxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/sql/catalog_setup/mysql4-upgrade-1.5.9.9-1.6.0.0.php" - SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1025 Error on rename of './database/#sql-800_40550' to './database/catalog_product_entity' (errno: 150)";i:1;s:964:"#0 /xxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(645): Mage::exception('Mage_Core', 'Error in file: ...')
#1 /xxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(437): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb('upgrade', '1.4.0.0.43', '1.6.0.0.6')
#2 /xxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(320): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_upgradeResourceDb('1.4.0.0.43', '1.6.0.0.6')
#3 /xxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(235): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
#4 /xxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(412): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#5 /xxxx/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(338): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()
#6 /xxxx/app/Mage.php(640): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#7 /xxxx/index.php(80): Mage::run('', 'store')
#8 {main}"
;s:3:"url";s:1:"/";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:7:"default";}

I repaired the db with the mentioned tool and now I relaunched the upgrade, in the hope that it works…

Magento Community
Magento Community

tradiArt
Guru

Total Posts:  379
Spain

DGagliardi - 04 November 2011 09:16 AM

I repaired the db with the mentioned tool and now I relaunched the upgrade, in the hope that it works…

and… does it work?

Magento Community
Magento Community

DGagliardi

I switched to the next step, now the error is:

SQLSTATE[42S21]Column already exists1060 Duplicate column name 'website_date'

Magento Community
Magento Community

Brent W Peterson

Total Posts:  3217
Minneapolis MN

Is this on a 1.6.1 upgrade?

Magento Community
Magento Community

DGagliardi

Brent W Peterson - 05 November 2011 05:28 AM

Is this on a 1.6.1 upgrade?

Yes, it is.

Magento Community
Magento Community

airsoftsupplydrop

Total Posts:  4

DGagliardi - 04 November 2011 09:37 AM

I switched to the next step, now the error is:

SQLSTATE[42S21]Column already exists1060 Duplicate column name 'website_date'

Did you fix this problem?

Magento Community
Magento Community

kcasner

Total Posts:  14

Been scouring the web/here for over 2 weeks, trying every suggestion I’ve come across to no avail.

I’m trying to upgrade via SSH from 1.5.1.0 to 1.6.0.0. Little background, 1.5.1.0 i’ve ran the database repair tool against, comes back clean, and all indexing works perfect. Made a copy of the store, editing core_config_data appropriately, and pointing local.xml to the upgrade DB.

Deleting local.xml, and going through the steps using the same encryption key and all information… this is the error it stops on.

a:5:{i:0;s:284:"Error in file: "/home/site/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/sql/catalog_setup/mysql4-upgrade-1.5.9.9-1.6.0.0.php" - SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1025 Error on rename of './site_repair/#sql-671_de9e' to './site_repair/catalog_category_product' (errno: 150)";i:1;s:1060:"#0 /home/site/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(645): Mage::exception('Mage_Core', 'Error in file: ...')
#1 /home/site/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(437): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb('upgrade', '1.4.0.0.44', '1.6.0.0.5')
#2 /home/site/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(320): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_upgradeResourceDb('1.4.0.0.44', '1.6.0.0.5')
#3 /home/site/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(235): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
#4 /home/site/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(408): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#5 /home/site/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(336): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()
#6 /home/site/public_html/magento/app/Mage.php(640): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#7 /home/site/public_html/magento/index.php(80): Mage::run('', 'store')
#8 {main}"
;s:3:"url";s:9:"/magento/";s:11:"script_name";s:18:"/magento/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:7:"default";}

Magento Community
Magento Community

B00MER

Total Posts:  130
DFW, TX

If you are getting an issue about

PDOException Object
(

[message:protected] => SQLSTATE[HY000]General error1025 Error on rename of './database/#sql-23cd_5abe1' to './database/catalog_product_entity' (errno150)

A 3rd party module MAY be using a foreign key, causing the upgrade scripts to fail. Scour the database for any tables that do export the foreign key, remove it and rerun the upgrade, once its completed re-apply the foreign key on the 3rd party modules table.

HTH.

Magento Community
Magento Community

lmn40227

Total Posts:  3

hey, dude, why it doesn’t happen to me.

Magento Community
Magento Community

meet2teju

Total Posts:  14

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ‘4’ for key 2

#0 /home/artboom/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement.php(283): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/artboom/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(459): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/artboom/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(230): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(’REPLACE INTO `c...’, Array)
#3 /home/artboom/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(281): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(’REPLACE INTO `c...’, Array)
#4 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/CatalogIndex/Model/Mysql4/Aggregation.php(139): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(’REPLACE INTO `c...’)
#5 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/CatalogIndex/Model/Mysql4/Aggregation.php(98): Mage_CatalogIndex_Model_Mysql4_Aggregation->_saveTagRelations(’1152437’, Array)
#6 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/CatalogIndex/Model/Aggregation.php(89): Mage_CatalogIndex_Model_Mysql4_Aggregation->saveCacheData(Array, ‘STORE_1_CAT_2_C...’, Array, ‘1’)
#7 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Layer/Filter/Category.php(173): Mage_CatalogIndex_Model_Aggregation->saveCacheData(Array, ‘STORE_1_CAT_2_C...’, Array)
#8 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Layer/Filter/Abstract.php(151): Mage_Catalog_Model_Layer_Filter_Category->_getItemsData()
#9 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Layer/Filter/Abstract.php(120): Mage_Catalog_Model_Layer_Filter_Abstract->_initItems()
#10 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Layer/Filter/Abstract.php(109): Mage_Catalog_Model_Layer_Filter_Abstract->getItems()
#11 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Block/Layer/Filter/Abstract.php(126): Mage_Catalog_Model_Layer_Filter_Abstract->getItemsCount()
#12 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Block/Layer/View.php(144): Mage_Catalog_Block_Layer_Filter_Abstract->getItemsCount()
#13 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Block/Layer/View.php(158): Mage_Catalog_Block_Layer_View->canShowOptions()
#14 /home/artboom/public_html/app/design/frontend/default/default/template/catalog/layer/view.phtml(59): Mage_Catalog_Block_Layer_View->canShowBlock()
#15 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(144): include(’/home/artboom/p...’)
#16 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(176): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView(’frontend/defaul...’)
#17 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(193): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#18 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#19 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Text/List.php(43): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#20 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Core_Block_Text_List->_toHtml()
#21 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(503): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#22 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(454): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml(’left’, true)
#23 /home/artboom/public_html/app/design/frontend/default/default/template/page/3columns.phtml(55): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml(’left’)
#24 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(144): include(’/home/artboom/p...’)
#25 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(176): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView(’frontend/defaul...’)
#26 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(193): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#27 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#28 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(526): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#29 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(347): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#30 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/Helper/Page.php(100): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#31 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/controllers/PageController.php(45): Mage_Cms_Helper_Page->renderPage(Object(Mage_Cms_PageController), ‘8’)
#32 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(376): Mage_Cms_PageController->viewAction()
#33 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(248): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(’view’)
#34 /home/artboom/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(158): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#35 /home/artboom/public_html/app/Mage.php(461): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#36 /home/artboom/public_html/index.php(68): Mage::run(’’)
#37 {main}

How to Fix this Error in magento 1.3.2.1

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 3 of 3