Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

USBSwiper POS Credit Card Swipe Module Now Available! 

usbswiper

Total Posts:  5

Sorry for the plug, everybody, but I know there are people around here who have been waiting for this.  We’ve completed an early BETA version of USBSwiper for Magento.

The module works on 1.5.1+ and is developed as an extension of the built-in PayPal Payments Pro payment module in Magento.  By enabling USBSwiper a Swipe field will be added to the credit card option during checkout in which you can swipe a credit card using a credit card reader and it will automatically fill out the CC details for you.

We’ll be adding more features to turn Magento in to a complete POS solution before long, but what we’ve got now works great.

I’d appreciate any feedback I can get.  Enjoy!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ladle

Total Posts:  173

I hope you do come up with a full POS solution.  Get so sick of quickbooks pos sometimes.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community