Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Grouped product listview very slow

martijnr

Total Posts:  31

After importing 3000+ grouped product with each 10+ associated products the listing of the grouped products is very slow.

I think this comes because magento has to loop through all the products for the calculation of the as low as price. Because I dont want to show he as low as price I want to remove this. Does someone knows what the best way is to do this? And is there another way for optimizing this. All the other pages are very fast. The site is running on a xeon quad core processor.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

martijnr

Total Posts:  31

Does anyone has an idea where i can remove the price calculation for a grouped product? If i remove the the call to the price function in the price.phtml but then it is already loaded.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community