Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can’t Save Category Optimization Settings (1.1.7 & 1.1.8)

Jonathan123

Total Posts:  215

I can’t use the new “Category View Optimization” functionality. I have set it up with Google, and I can enter the scripts javascript url in and it will grab the proper information from google and populate the fields.

Saving does not work though.

I click “Save” and the page looks like it is saving, the “Please Wait...” waiting box comes up, and does not go away. I have left it running overnight to be sure, and it’s still waiting the next morning. If I reload the category admin information, other changes to the category will be saved, but the “Category View Optimization” settings are lost. This happened with both 1.1.7 and 1.1.8

Anyone else having this problem or any suggestions?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

vary

Total Posts:  60
China,Hongkong

I met same issue,the notice “Please wait” will continue to next year if I don’t refresh the page.

Magento Community
Magento Community

idaib

Total Posts:  17

I have strange issue with category/product view optimizer as everything works fine but today morning when i get my backend logged-in, the form options of both the category/product view optimizer was not shown up.when i inspect element there is no HTML content coming in the optimizer tab.All the other tabs working normally.

Any idea about that problem or any suggestion would highly appreciated.

Thanks

Image Attachments
view-optimizer.png

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community