Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

1.4 template on 1.6

Trendlining

Total Posts:  6

Hey Guys,

I’m starting up on a new store project for a greate idea my girlfriend got one day on the way to work.

The issue is as follows:
She has fallen in love with a 1.4.2 template, will i work on a 1.6 ran Magento system?

Please see attached screenshot for the template.
She found it at Templatemonster,and they have given us a 4-5 month time-frame until they will be able to check the template.

If it is not possible, are there anyone out there who knows the correct upgrade procedure for upgrading a 1.4.2 template to 1.5.1 or 1.6 ran system?

As always,I’m very thank-full for the help we can give each-other in this forum. Lets make Magento better, together!

Yours sincerely
Julian Christmas

Image Attachments
30543-m-b.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tightface

Total Posts:  1

I tried a templatemonster 1.4.x template on the 1.6, and it doesnt work out of the box. I contacted the support and they said it will be $99 for them to customize it.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community