Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Upgrade from 1.4.2.0 -> 1.5.1.0 breaks add to cart button

grazzt

Total Posts:  106

I upgraded normally from 1.4.2.0 to 1.5.1.0, reindexed and refreshed cache, and everything is working fine… except from the add to cart button. When I press it I get this error:

Fatal error: Undefined class constant ‘PROCESS_MODE_FULL’ in /public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Quote.php on line 825

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sbwright

Total Posts:  3

I also had this problem after upgrading from 1.4.2 to 1.6.1. I got the error when I click “Add to Cart” or when I try to edit and order in the backend:

Fatal error: Undefined class constant ‘PROCESS_MODE_FULL’ in /myserverpath/jlpowell1.6/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Quote.php on line 945

In my case the file app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Product/Type/Abstract.php was being overridden by a copy in app/code/local.  I copied the core version to my local version, and reapplied the code change that was there previously.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community