Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

trying to add manufacturers…. 

aa1intelligence

Total Posts:  2
Athens, GA

I see that when you are adding products there is a drop down for you to select manufacturers, but i can not find where to add the manufacturers, so that they appear there. Am I just missing something, or am i not the only one?

Thanks in advance,
Anthony Adams

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

aa1intelligence

Total Posts:  2
Athens, GA

I found out how to do it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

niknik

Total Posts:  32

Instead of just saying “I found out”, it would be more helpful to say where it is and how you did it.

I’m currently also searching for how to do it… though I might find it in an hour, if you posted it in your message it would have been faster. smile

Thanks.

Update: Ok, just found it.

You go to the desired attribute (in this case manufacurer) and you click on the tab on the left “manage labels/options”, and there you can add/edit remove manufacturers.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ghog

Total Posts:  42

thnx nicknick!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community