Magento Forum

Upgrade error 1.5 to 1.6

palicea

Total Posts:  20

Hi, my website is klioaccessories.com and im getting and error. I’ve check the var/log/system file and this is what it says

2011-08-22T02:52:06+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include(Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Helper/Mysql4.php) [<a href=’function.include’>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kliopr/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93
2011-08-22T02:52:06+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include(Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Helper/Mysql4.php) [<a href=’function.include’>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kliopr/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93
2011-08-22T02:52:06+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include() [<a href=’function.include’>function.include</a>]: Failed opening ‘Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Helper/Mysql4.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’/home/kliopr/public_html/app/code/local:/home/kliopr/public_html/app/code/community:/home/kliopr/public_html/app/code/core:/home/kliopr/public_html/lib:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/kliopr/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93

Any ideas on how to fix these problems>?
Please let me know. Thx

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Turnkeye
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  908
URL: turnkeye.com

It is php warning message, there is no fatal error there.

Do you have any other error logs? How you upgrade your store? You use SSH method?

Magento Community
Magento Community

palicea

I’ve used ssh to update but I dont know what is wrong. I get an error but every time I refresh the webpage, the error number changes.

Magento Community
Magento Community

palicea

I am getting this email error by mail

Fatal error: Uncaught exception \\\\\\\’Mage_Core_Exception\\\\\\\’ with message \\\\\\\’Mage registry key \\\\\\\"_resource_helper/core\\\\\\\" already exists\\\\\\\’ in /home/kliopr/public_html/app/Mage.php:563
Stack trace:
#0 /home/kliopr/public_html/app/Mage.php(192): Mage::throwException(\\\\\\\’Mage registry k...\\\\\\\’)
#1 /home/kliopr/public_html/app/Mage.php(532): Mage::register(\\\\\\\’_resource_helpe...\\\\\\\’, false)
#2 /home/kliopr/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Collection/Abstract.php(533): Mage::getResourceHelper(\\\\\\\’core\\\\\\\’)
#3 /home/kliopr/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Collection/Abstract.php(519): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Collection_Abstract->_prepareSelect(Object(Varien_Db_Select))
#4 /home/kliopr/public_html/lib/Varien/Data/Collection/Db.php(521): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Collection_Abstract->getData()
#5 /home/kliopr/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Website/Collection.php(137): Varien_Data_Collection_Db->load(false, false)
#6 /home/kliopr/public_html/lib/Varien/Data/Collection.php(717): Mage_Core_Model_ in /home/kliopr/public_html/app/Mage.php on line 563

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jerry Guo

Total Posts:  85
china

I got different errors:

a:5:{i:0;s:192:"Error in file: “/home/***/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/sql/catalog_setup/mysql4-upgrade-1.5.9.9-1.6.0.0.php” - Column “date” does not exists on table “catalog_product_index_website"";i:1;s:964:"#0 /home/newb/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(645): Mage::exception(’Mage_Core’, ‘Error in file: ...’)
#1 /home/newb/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(437): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb(’upgrade’, ‘1.4.0.0.44’, ‘1.6.0.0.5’)
#2 /home/newb/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(320): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_upgradeResourceDb(’1.4.0.0.44’, ‘1.6.0.0.5’)
#3 /home/newb/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(235): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
#4 /home/newb/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(408): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#5 /home/newb/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(336): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()
#6 /home/newb/public_html/app/Mage.php(640): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#7 /home/newb/public_html/index.php(80): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)
#8 {main}”;s:3:"url”;s:36:"/index.php/install/wizard/installDb/”;s:11:"script_name”;s:10:"/index.php”;s:4:"skin”;s:7:"default";}

Magento Community
Magento Community

palicea

I made a backup of my theme and media and started a fresh new 1.6.0.0. I managed to put everything back together except for the new product pictures that are not showing in my home page. Anyone have an idea on how to get them back. Please check here http://klioaccessories.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

realdeal76

Total Posts:  2

HELP!!

I upgraded the modules of Magento 1.5.1 to the latest stable versions, after that my webshop totally messed up!

The error:

2011-08-26T08:49:23+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Helper/Mysql4.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’/home/basta/domains/bastakinderkleding.nl/public_html/app/code/local:/home/basta/domains/bastakinderkleding.nl/public_html/app/code/community:/home/basta/domains/bastakinderkleding.nl/public_html/app/code/core:/home/basta/domains/bastakinderkleding.nl/public_html/lib:.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/basta/domains/bastakinderkleding.nl/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93

Please help me!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ryo Saeba

Total Posts:  4

From what I’ve been reading, there is just no “safe” way to upgrade without something breaking. I’ve since made so many changes to many xml files that I practically forgot most things that I’ve done. I’m still on 1.5.1 and I’m afraid to touch any sort of upgrades because it will basically overwrite a lot of the files that I’ve made changes to, especially ones where they are not in the “themes” folder.

I really wish they would make this a lot more “dummy” friendly as I am not a full time (nor even part time) developer nor am I even a amateur programmer. I’ve spent hours on google just to make my site mostly the way I wanted and I would hate to mess it up doing an upgrade.

I guess in my case “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” really applies. (Unless you’re a web developer ninja of course).

Magento Community
Magento Community

john.iacovelli

Total Posts:  4

I have gotten an error regarding ‘Mage registry key “_resource_helper/core,”—the same key reported by another post above. The error takes place on the # php shell/indexer.php reindexall step which is part of the 1.5.1 to 1.6 upgrade wiki notes. Below is the error, plus the error thrown upon attempting to enter the admin interface afterwards.

If anyone has any suggestions, I’d be delighted to hear them.

# php shell/indexer.php reindexall
PHP Warning:  Module ‘PDO’ already loaded in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  Module ‘pdo_mysql’ already loaded in Unknown on line 0
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception ‘Mage_Core_Exception’ with message ‘Mage registry key “_resource_helper/core” already exists’ in /var/www/html/store/app/Mage.php:563
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/store/app/Mage.php(192): Mage::throwException(’Mage registry k...’)
#1 /var/www/html/store/app/Mage.php(532): Mage::register(’_resource_helpe...’, false)
#2 /var/www/html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Collection/Abstract.php(533): Mage::getResourceHelper(’core’)
#3 /var/www/html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Collection/Abstract.php(519): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Collection_Abstract->_prepareSelect(Object(Varien_Db_Select))
#4 /var/www/html/store/lib/Varien/Data/Collection/Db.php(521): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Collection_Abstract->getData()
#5 /var/www/html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Website/Collection.php(137): Varien_Data_Collection_Db->load(false, false)
#6 /var/www/html/store/lib/Varien/Data/Collection.php(717): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Website_Collection->load()
#7 / in /var/www/html/store/app/Mage.php on line 563

On entering the admin interface:

Mage registry key “_resource_helper/core” already exists

Trace:
#0 /var/www/html/store/app/Mage.php(192): Mage::throwException(’Mage registry k...’)
#1 /var/www/html/store/app/Mage.php(532): Mage::register(’_resource_helpe...’, false)
#2 /var/www/html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Collection/Abstract.php(533): Mage::getResourceHelper(’core’)
#3 /var/www/html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Collection/Abstract.php(519): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Collection_Abstract->_prepareSelect(Object(Varien_Db_Select))
#4 /var/www/html/store/lib/Varien/Data/Collection/Db.php(521): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Collection_Abstract->getData()
#5 /var/www/html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Website/Collection.php(137): Varien_Data_Collection_Db->load(false, false)
#6 /var/www/html/store/lib/Varien/Data/Collection.php(717): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Website_Collection->load()
#7 /var/www/html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(624): Varien_Data_Collection->getItemById(’0’)
#8 /var/www/html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(456): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initStores()
#9 /var/www/html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(342): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initCurrentStore(’’, ‘store’)
#10 /var/www/html/store/app/Mage.php(640): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#11 /var/www/html/store/index.php(80): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)
#12 {main}

Magento Community
Magento Community

@miral

Total Posts:  5
Germany, Duesseldorf

I got the same errors after upgrade from 1.5.1.0 to 1.6.0.0 and after searching here, I found a solution:

1. clear cache e.g. delete folder /var/cache
2. clear session, if session written to file delete /var/session; if session written to DB than truncate table “core_session”
3. After above steps restart apache.

it worked for me!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community