Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

“Proceed to Checkout” button is not displayed correctly

Albert

Total Posts:  50

Hi,

with 1.1.7 it worked, but with 1.1.8 the button at the top of the page is correct, but the one down in the total amount box has in the button ONLY the word “Bezahlvorgang”, it’s German and means “Checkout”, and outside of the button the word “fortsetzen”, which means “proceed”.

I used the wiki at http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/how-to/creating-css-buttons-vs-image-buttons for enabling the translation. I changed in the file \app\design\frontend\default\default\template\checkout\onepage\link.phtml the line 32. Do I have to change also line 30, and how?

Would be great if someone could help. Thanks in advance.

Albert

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Albert

Total Posts:  50

I recognized that the button at the top is wider than the one down, so it can fit into the box. So the text of the smaller button does not fit in one line and is continued in the next line. And, obviously you can not have two lines in this button. Sorry, this must have happened already with 1.1.7, but I have it only realized now.  confused

So, the best way for this is to shorten the text, right?

Albert

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community