Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
CRM Integration (SugarCRM and vTiger)

magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

Magestore just released an extension which help synchronize data (product, customer, order, invoice) from Magento to Vtiger, you can visit the extension page at this URL:
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/magestore/extension/4177/vtiger_connector

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Wookman

Total Posts:  32

For our needs and probably many owners of medium-sized stores, SugarCRM is too bloated. We are looking for a basic CRM (integrated into Magento via extension) and currently in talks with a potential developer. See here for details (if you like it, make sure to express your interest):
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/213872/

Magento Community
Magento Community

J_T_
Mentor

Total Posts:  1961
London-ish, UK

MagePlace - 25 November 2010 02:57 AM

drock, in similar thread I’ve offered to take a look at SugarCRM bridge to connect Magento with the CRM http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/MagePlace/extension/5024/sugarcrm_bridge
On our site you can also find video demo and we can assist you in case you have more questions

Good to see more developers jumping in this space!

Interesting that they have different ideas about synching. Just abandoned carts as leads or sync every customer?

Here’s roughly what I need, and I will be testing a few Mage>Sugar modules over the next few months.

We need SugarCRM to know what the customer has bought and when. So per line item. The idea is to follow-up these customers based on what they bought and when. We want to create a work-flow in SugarCRM that says “contact him if he bought X after 1, 3, 6 and 12 months with this e-mail” etc. We also want to be able to run snail mail campaigns, filtering customers on what they bought. So open a list of all customers, filter by product X bought between this date and that date. Export list to CSV and then run our mail shot campaign. Or ad hoc e-mail campaign.

We also want to use Sugar as a full blown self service portal with KB, FAQ, contact etc. So ideally the Magento login credentials are synched with Sugar too so the customer has full access to their account in the CRM. In time, we may even want them to be able to manage Sugar cases from within the Magento shop, but that’s a bonus for now.

So initially we’re looking for actual customers and their purchase history. I don’t know how SugarCRM handles order details, if at all. We’ll use Pro so there is a product catalogue and quotes module, just not sure about actual orders. Having abandoned carts in Sugar as leads/opportunities would be nice too.

I know there are some Mage modules which allow for pre-set auto responder type follow-up already, but in my mind a CRM is better suited for that task. Let Magento do the e-commerce and let the CRM tackle the ongoing customer relationship.

Hopefully one of you Mage > Sugar integration developers can put the above functionality on your roadmap. It would be worth a few hundred bucks to me and I’m sure many others too.

Magento Community
Magento Community

MagePlace

Total Posts:  50
Belarus

J.T. - 10 December 2010 03:44 AM

Interesting that they have different ideas about synching. Just abandoned carts as leads or sync every customer?

J.T., Sugar bridge version 1.1 released and now it can sync every customer, you can even synchronize existing customers and pruchases and orders would be connected to the customers in the CRM system.

This would partially solve your requirements

Magento Community
Magento Community

J_T_
Mentor

Total Posts:  1961
London-ish, UK

Thanks. I’ll keep an eye on it. Not on 1.4 yet so have some groundwork to do before I can really explore this.

Magento Community
Magento Community

gorave

Total Posts:  3

simon_greer - 31 August 2011 01:01 AM

I’m looking for a simple extension that will save customer account information into Sugar whenever a new customer is added in Magento.

The SugarCRM Bridge is way too expensive for us, and I imagine most people. Does anyone have a more simple alternative?

Regards

Simon

HEY SIMON, did u find any soln?… im goin nuts...! i have been trying bt couldnt find any soln?...i hv also tried this link.
http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/3_-_store_setup_and_management/magento-sugarcrm_integration_guide
.. let me knw if u find any?

Magento Community
Magento Community

BrightpearlHQ

Total Posts:  8

Brightpearl has a CRM element to it, along with stock control, order management and accounting to help keep your own business in sync.  Plus with an integration with mailchimp it’s easy to email customers offers and promotions etc.  Learn more at Brightpearl website here or join our webinar this afternoon magento webinar link

Magento Community
Magento Community

magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

We also suggest you the tool for Vtiger system named Magento Vtiger Connector extension. This module allows you synchronize data of customers, orders, sales… between Magento stores and Vtiger system without any hitches. Also, we are planning to develop this extension to allow web-shop owners transfer data in 2 directions, from Magento stores to Vtiger system and from Vtiger system to Magento stores.
You can refer more here: http://www.magestore.com/magento-vtiger-connector-extension.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

Cloudbee

Total Posts:  6

Hi, just in-case you are still looking for Sugar CRM and Magento integration
Cloudbee now supports integration of Magento with Sugar CRM

Please contact me for any enquiries you might have!
thanks,
Kairi
kairi @cloudbee.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

MagePlace

Total Posts:  50
Belarus

We’ve updated the Magento-SugarCRM bridge from MagePlace to work with Magento Enterprise Edition (Compatible with: 1.9.0.0, 1.9.1.0, 1.9.2.0, 1.10, 1.11, 1.11.1, 1.12)
We also provide services on custom reversal synchronization solutions. Feel free to contact us with questions.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2