Magento Forum

Page 1 of 2
CRM Integration (SugarCRM and vTiger)

rbracken

Total Posts:  18

Any interest in an integration module for SugarCRM or vTiger?  We have a payment module for both CRM products and Magento so we"re considering providing an integration module so merchants can sync contacts, products and payments between Magento and the CRM tools.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

befree22

Total Posts:  26

I think SugarCRM is a good and efficient tool for Magento. Magento has problems with the native newsletter module and it’s tough to search for emails sent using same email address—SugarCRM solves these 2 problems nicely.

By the way, my current webhost has a Magento extension for SugarCRM.

Magento Community
Magento Community

marcuso

I would be interested in this.  It would be especially helpful if the module would sync order information so that customer service agents could look up orders.  I think that vTiger would be my preference over Sugar.  Have you made any progress?

Magento Community
Magento Community

C0Rruptr

Total Posts:  3

I too, am interested.  I’ve only begun the analysis process to merge Magento with vTiger so, needless to say, I’m not very far yet.  There are many advantages to managing inventory, promotion and sales in a CRM system rather than in a shopping cart.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mage4Frank

Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

Me too. SugarCRM rocks.
@befree22: Please stop us from sending you hundreds of PMs. Leave a note and tell us how to get it. wink

Magento Community
Magento Community

mcSherpa

Total Posts:  33
Groningen

befree22 - 10 December 2008 12:54 PM

By the way, my current webhost has a Magento extension for SugarCRM.

Truly? How come nobody knows about it? How come it is not mentioned here or on the Sugarforce-site? How come there is no response to all these people who signaled their interest in this thread? If your host provider really has a Magento extension for SugarCRM, let him step forward and be cheered to! (If he doesn’t, please withdraw or remove your statement.)

Magento Community
Magento Community

gfxguru

Total Posts:  186

ahh,

Magento Community
Magento Community

onepack

Total Posts:  97
Amsterdam

For one customer I made Magento into a quotes system. It was not so difficult on the frontend but on the backend however I’m stuck. The customer wants to be able to send a quote after having received a customer interest. But in the admin order interface there is no option to built such a quote like vtiger has. The Ideal would be a integration between magento and vtiger for me because Vtiger has all this functionality. I’m now looking into export and import between those two systems but it is needless to say this should be an automatic process and not a manual process. I would like to investigate into integrating those two but I probably need some help in the process. If there are some people who are working on this right now could they please let this know so maybe we could all join forces instead of inventing the wheel 50 times?

Cheers to Magento!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Branin

Total Posts:  12

I haven’t used it yet, but found the following Quote extension for Magento.  No idea if it actually works.

Quote Extension

Magento Community
Magento Community

onepack

Total Posts:  97
Amsterdam

Hi Branin,

Thanx so much for your suggestion!
The quote should be flexible for the customer.. A little bit like the simple products “custom options”. The customer should be able to put extra info per product in the admin order like:
-Own logo: yes
-Colors available: red, orange, green
-Minimum amount:250
-Extra pictures (also in pdf and email)
etc etc

With other words custom options (custom fields) should be available in the admin order creation level per product.
There is now a “custom itmes” link there corresponding with the products custom options but it’s dreadfull to work with and has errors. ( I made a bug report for this)

I’m now looking into using SOAP to cummunicate with SugarCRM or Vtiger. I haven’t made a decission in what CRM to use. Vtiger looked promising at first but changing the backend is not what I expected…

Hopefully I will be able to post some more updates about this topic soon!

Agan thanx for your support!

OnePack

Magento Community
Magento Community

RetiredTeacherD

Total Posts:  1

I am interested. I have a client who would pay for it as long as it is not too much

rbracken - 26 November 2008 01:24 PM

Any interest in an integration module for SugarCRM or vTiger?  We have a payment module for both CRM products and Magento so we"re considering providing an integration module so merchants can sync contacts, products and payments between Magento and the CRM tools.

Magento Community
Magento Community

salemanager

SaleManager is developing an integration module between vtiger CRM/Magento and SugarCRM/Magento.  We will integrate vtiger CRM and Magento first.  SaleManager has already released payment modules for vtiger CRM and SugarCRM.  Our payment module allows merchants to accept all major credit cards and optionally electronic checks using their favorite CRM tool.  Our payment module supports recurring billing and our PCI Compliant, Customer Vault, customer payment data storage service.  Payments can be linked to an Account or Contact Record.

Our vtiger CRM payment module is listed as a vtiger extension (http://www.vtiger.com//index.php?option=com_content&task;=view&id;=114&Itemid;=179).  For more information regarding our vtiger CRM payment module visit http://planetauthorize.com/vtiger.html .  For more information regarding our SugarCRM payment module visit http://planetauthorize.com/sugarcrm.html .  Our vtiger CRM and SugarCRM payment module is available for $99.00 USD.

Our vtiger CRM/Magento and SugarCRM/Magento integration module will be available free of charge to merchants with an active Planetauthorize Payment Gateway account and a SaleManager Merchant Account.  Merchants can also purchase our integration module without using our payment service for $149.00 USD.

Magento Community
Magento Community

salemanager

The Magento/SugarCRM or Magento/vtiger integration should:

- Create a new contact record during checkout.  Module must check for duplicate records.
- Create a new lead/opportunity if the shopping cart is abandoned
- Sync products
- Sync contacts
- Add a note for all purchases
- Support credit card and electronic check payments in either platform

SaleManager Merchant Services will integrate SugarCRM and vtiger with Magento Commerce.  Payment modules already exist for both CRM platforms.

Magento Community
Magento Community

J_T_
Mentor

Total Posts:  1961
London-ish, UK

SugarCRM: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/thylaksoft/extension/3901/sync_with_sugar_crm

Apparently going live next week…

This extension would post real time leads from magento to sugar crm automatically. This extension also has the capability to transfer abandoned shopping carts from Magento to sugar crm as opportunities which would allow your sales team to track the opportunity and convert to a sale. We also have a feature where once an opportunity is converted to a sale in sugar crm, it can create an order in magento.

Please be adviced that this extension is in Beta now and will be live in second week of August. If you need this extension right away, Please contact us at 302-355-0449 for further details or email me directly at _mailto:info@thylaksoft.com and _mailto:buyan@talktoaprogrammer.com for further information.

Vivendo used to have this, but went bust:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/Vivendo./extension/1130/sugarcrm

SugarCRM is the leading OpenSource CRM software for registration and management of customer interaction. The Magento-SugarCRM extension enables synchronisation and exchange of data between Magento and SugarCRM.

* Newly registered customers in the Magento shop are saved as leads in your SugarCRM.
* Leads are upgraded in SugarCRM to contacts on ordering or registration of a case.
* Updated customer contact data is passed on Magento shop to SugarCRM.
* Abandoned cart information in Magento is passed on to SugarCRM, and stored as a note with the registered customer.

Cases can be initiated and viewed by the customers in their Magento shop account. The shopkeeper is able to manage these customer contacts from his SugarCRM instance. The Magento-SugarCRM extension allows shopkeepers to manage customer interaction from a centralised CRM system. It provides better insight into the customer’s actions, follow up on abandoned carts, newsletters from crm and multichannel synchronisation. Requirements . SugarCRM Community edition.

Needless to say, I’m also looking for a good Mage > Sugar integration.

Magento Community
Magento Community

drock

Total Posts:  8
International

Had a look at the Sugar crm extension but there’s no reviews and can’t find any other info.  Has anyone managed to get this implemented?  Would be a great feature to add into any store.

Magento Community
Magento Community

MagePlace

Total Posts:  50
Belarus

drock, in similar thread I’ve offered to take a look at SugarCRM bridge to connect Magento with the CRM http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/MagePlace/extension/5024/sugarcrm_bridge
On our site you can also find video demo and we can assist you in case you have more questions

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 2