Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Product Grid has been “un-aligned” after install [IMG ATTACHED]

dkdesig

Total Posts:  19

In an effort to fix the “no image uploading on mac” issue, I just upgraded to 1.17 and suddenly found my product grids have gone from a clean 3-stack to a total mess.

Has anyone gotten this issue after upgrading and know how to fix?

Image Attachments
grid.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

dkdesig

Am I really gonna get snuffed 2 posts in a row? Jeez…

No one knows?

Magento Community
Magento Community

fupper

Total Posts:  33

i am not really good with this but, i have played around with the grids and you might want to look at your grid settings and stuffs, try to refresh them into original ones(or the one you’ve preset) and such.

Magento Community
Magento Community

dkdesig

Thanks, I’ve scanned the boxes.css file from the upgrade side-by-side to my previous backup of boxes.css but didn’t see discrepancies that would alert me as to why the grid is so screwy.

Can you share the line of code where you noticed the problem, and the modification you made that re-aligned your grid?

Thanks,
DK

Magento Community
Magento Community

dkdesig

Suprisingly this is the only hang up I’ve run into… haven’t had any of the other issues people are posting about

Magento Community
Magento Community

madk

Total Posts:  1

I would double check your css file again. I ran into this same issue and had to copy over the updates. Unfortunately I don’t remember exactly what lines they were.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sortal

Total Posts:  9

dkdesig - 26 November 2008 09:29 AM

In an effort to fix the “no image uploading on mac” issue, I just upgraded to 1.17 and suddenly found my product grids have gone from a clean 3-stack to a total mess.

Has anyone gotten this issue after upgrading and know how to fix?

Have you found any solution for this problem?

I also run into the same problem with version 1.2.0.2. I recovered the original boxes.css, but the problem remains.....

Thanks!
Miro

Magento Community
Magento Community

dkdesig

not yet, i have gotten about as far as you have. i got lucky on this one, as my client actually prefers the list view vs. the grid view. i’ve been tinkering around to try to find the solution (if only for my own sanity) and haven’t had much luck. although i need to admit I haven’t put a ton of energy into it thanks to my clients preference for the list view.

if you happen to find a solution, please post back and I’ll be sure to do the same

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community