Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Are you using Paypal Website Standard for your only payment? Can you create a sales order in the admin panel? 

AnnieP

Total Posts:  9

This is an issue that I am having with Magento 1.1.7 where my only payment is Paypal Website Standard.  Unfortunately, this payment method is not showing up when I attempt to create a sales order.  (Hence, I can’t create any new sales orders in the admin panel!)

Is anyone else having this problem, or did I set something up incorrectly?

When I have tested the store on the frontend, I have no issues with checking out as a pseudo customer (using Paypal Sandbox).  Everything works like a charm on the frontend, yet I am unable to create a sales order in the admin panel.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would really love to hear from you as I am quite frustrated with this!

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community