Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Cannot edit/add customer on admin panel after upgrade

pupetmaster

Total Posts:  31

Hello I have a big problem, cannot edit/add customer on admin panel after upgrade from 1.5.0.1 to 1.5.1.0, PLEASE HELP

Error message
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Mage_Customer_Helper_Data::getNamePrefixOptions() in /home/artdeviv/www/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Customer/Edit/Tab/Account.php on line 87

thank you

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Brent W Peterson

Total Posts:  3217
Minneapolis MN

First question: Did you delete your cache?

Second; if that doesn’t work you might want to re-install your core adminhtml to see if the install missed something

Magento Community
Magento Community

pupetmaster

Total Posts:  31

Yes to cache files and I also replaced by the new admin folder and it always gives me the same error. I also did a verification of the customer database and I see nothing. I do not understand the problem is that the management of customer.
Thank.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Brent W Peterson

Total Posts:  3217
Minneapolis MN

Do you have any custom modules installed that would override the core code?

Do you have any admin modifications that had been done and over written on updates?

Magento Community
Magento Community

MageClub
Guru

Total Posts:  386
India

Looks like a 3rd party extensions was installed on the last installation, which modified customer edit data part.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community