Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.
For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t correct allready translated words with Inline translation
I have Translation Cache unchecked and the inline translation works great…
The thing I have noticed is, that I can’t change some of the allready translated words. If I change such a word, click submit, refresh… nothing happens. If I translate a new word, everything works fine.