Magento Forum

Page 2 of 3
Google Base Item Submission Issue

Dunester

Total Posts:  13

HumanBeing - 05 April 2009 03:14 PM

I ended up post-processing gbase.php’s output to fix the URLs with a sed script.  In the meantime, it looks like 1.3.0 fixes the automatic Google Base sync, so I’m going to give that a shot when I can.

1.3 is no better - it sill leaves me with only 25 products when I sync!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

klagreca

Total Posts:  35
Northern NJ

Well, over here with 1.3.1, clicking “synchronize” removes all but 25 products from the magento side. 

Frankly, I’m not sure *how* to set this up properly.  I think it may work..but then again, Google Base is telling me that all my entries are missing “product types.” Ugh.  Anyone point me in the way of documentation with this feature?

K

Magento Community
Magento Community

Gruessle

Total Posts:  5
Los Angeles

Product types are categories
I like to know how to do this too

http://base.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=66818&hl;=en

Magento Community
Magento Community

Netmorix

Total Posts:  151
Augsburg

Everthing works fine form me with 1.3.1.1. Except two things.

1. The prices does not include tax.
2. The pictures are not uploaded correct. The link to the images links to a file in the cache, which is not the correct URL. Where is this stuff defined ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jonathan123

Total Posts:  215

How do you know it is linking to a cache’d version of the image? I don’t see images for any of my products on Google Base (on 1.3.2.1).

Magento Community
Magento Community

ADLO Design

Total Posts:  20

I wish that synchronising would remove some products from my Google Base table, but my installation of Magento (version 1.3.2.1) won’t even add then in the first place! I have just over 2,000 products, but it doesn’t work even I select one product at a time! instead, I get the following error:

Warning: Varien_Autoload::include(Zend/Gdata/Gbase/Extension/ItemEntry.php) [varien-autoload.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/morepleasure/EOHOC66G/htdocs/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93

Has anyone seen this before?

Magento Community
Magento Community

LarMan128

Total Posts:  14

ADLO Design - 23 June 2009 03:30 AM

I wish that synchronising would remove some products from my Google Base table, but my installation of Magento (version 1.3.2.1) won’t even add then in the first place! I have just over 2,000 products, but it doesn’t work even I select one product at a time! instead, I get the following error:

Warning: Varien_Autoload::include(Zend/Gdata/Gbase/Extension/ItemEntry.php) [varien-autoload.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/morepleasure/EOHOC66G/htdocs/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93

Has anyone seen this before?

i just had this same problem...and i found the solution in another thread. to fix this open the following file:

public_html\lib\Zend\Gdata\App.php

then on line 938 change

@#Zend_Loader::loadClass("${name}_${class}");

to this

@Zend_Loader::loadClass("${name}_${class}");

that fixed it for me and now i can upload products to google base. the only other thing is google now requries a Condition for each product. so i created an attribute called condition and then set that to New for all my products since i only have new products. Then in the google mapping you have to map your attribute you created to googles condtion attribute.

Magento Community
Magento Community

itchytrig

Total Posts:  162
UK

Hi,

Anyone here managed to get Grouped products to work on Google base?

I can get a product to be uploaded to Google Base OK, but when you go to Google Base and look at it, the price field, it is blank. A few moments later, Google Disapproves the item, I guess because it doesn’t have a price.

Obvious question, but yes I have added 1 associated product to the Grouped item I want to upload to Google Base, it is in stock and priced accordingly.

Thanks in advance.

Magento Community
Magento Community

itchytrig

UK

Hi,

Anyone here managed to get Grouped products to work on Google base?

I can get a product to be uploaded to Google Base OK, but when you go to Google Base and look at it, the price field, it is blank. A few moments later, Google Disapproves the item, I guess because it doesn’t have a price.

Obvious question, but yes I have added 1 associated product to the Grouped item I want to upload to Google Base, it is in stock and priced accordingly.

Thanks in advance.

Just following up on the above… anyone?

Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

itchytrig

UK

Hi,

Anyone got any further with this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

itchytrig

UK

Hi,

Anyone know if version 1.4 fixes these issues? Can’t see any serious mention of it in the Release Notes?

Really would love to see Grouped Products go off to GB too…

I have even tried importing a grouped product, with price field completed, just in case it was then stored and then passed to GB, but it wasn’t… Doh..!

Better start VOTING on this one then!

Magento Community
Magento Community

capncaveman

Total Posts:  22

Has anyone solved this issue???  I am having price / special price problem as well.

Magento Community
Magento Community

nobillys

Total Posts:  1
United States, Las Vegas. But, I like to TEXAS

I went through the same problem. I had to re submit and it would just take longer. Any reason for this happening guys?

Magento Community
Magento Community

r111

Total Posts:  21

My items are automatically getting “Disapproved” by google base.  No matter what I do.  I’ve exchanged email with googlebase support to no avail.  Anyone else experience this and/or find a solution?

Magento Community
Magento Community

citystyle

Total Posts:  1

The items are “Disapproved because of the Quantity less than 1.
Check attribute settings.
I think overriding to PRICE variable to a value of MINIMAL-PRICE should do the trick.

Image Attachments
grouped_bundled_product_fix_v000101.jpg

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 3