Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

i have a few errors i cant seem to fix

sycoinc

Total Posts:  1

Hello everyone well i have a few errors i get on my pages and i cant seem to figure out how to fix them, nor can i find anywhere or anything helpful to help with them, basically on most pages this error comes up

Firefox error console:
$("error_tracking_link") is null … and in firefox in the error console depending on what page the file it says it is from varies but the main part is the index.php in the root folder… what gets me is it says the error is on line 245… but there is no line 245 in this file..

IE7 error:
it is meaning the same as the fire fox one but it says…
Error: ‘null’ is null or an object

then states the url which is the root folder again....

i cant for the life of me to figure it out… neither can the other web developer in my office… might need a new set of eyes or someone who knows more about this program

if anyone can help will be much apreciated

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community