Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Attribute sets filter in admin

Claudio Vargas

Total Posts:  22

hi

a few points and a suggestion at the end:

1.- whenever you click on catalog < attributes < manage attributes, you get a list of EVERY attribute in the store (which could be a long list).

2.- whenever you click on catalog < attributes < manage attributes sets, you can see which attributes belong to a particular set but can’t access the attributes (you have to go back to the attributes list)

so my suggestion is:

create attribute sets filter in the catalog < attributes < manage attributes section

there is no way to filter by attribute set in the attributes list, only by code and label, but i think it would be really helpful to filter by attribute set so that in case you need to make a quick fix or check something related to a particular attribute you can easily access only those attributes you are looking for.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Hello!

I believe Mass Product Actions extension will be of great help for you. It helps apply many changes in bulk, sort products by attributes, assign attributes in bulk and even change attribute sets.

You can find out more at http://amasty.com/mass-product-actions.html

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community