Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Customer account pages redirect to home… help diagnosing. 

mrpunkin

Total Posts:  12

After working on changing the customer account pages last week (post 1.1.7 upgrade, but that was successful and working for a while) I ran into a problem where all customer account pages redirect to the homepage. I reverted to the original customer phtml files and the original customers.xml file but still have the same issue. My caches are turned off but I have refreshed them as well as the URL rewrites just to be safe. I’m curious what could be causing this and if there is a way to diagnose it. I tried turning on the development logging function in the admin but it seems it doesn’t log much, if anything, by default and is just there for developers to write in their own logging. Please, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Bsod

Total Posts:  9

I am having a similar issue - the symptoms of mine are as follows

In Internet Explorer 7 ONLY

- Add a product to the cart on the category page results in a redirect to the home page

This functionality works fine in Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera.  I can reproduce the problem in IE on multiple computers (all IE7).  I’ve been through some of the troubleshooting steps in other threads and no joy.  Some info on debugging this would be much appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community