Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Checkout without registering

dannyswine

Total Posts:  17

So I’m testing my recent install of Magento, making sure the checkout works.  First problem I’ve encountered:

When I try to check out as a guest without registering, on the Billing Information screen I get stuck.  I can’t move on to the shipping information screen because I keep getting a pop up box that reads:

“Please make sure your passwords match.”

There isn’t even a field on the screen for passwords.  All the required fields are filled in.  Can anyone tell me what’s causing this error?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Jonathan123

Total Posts:  215

I had the same problem. It seems to be because you are logged in as admin (or a cookie from signing on with an account at some time in the past). I tried a different (fresh) browser and it worked as expected.

Magento Community
Magento Community

dannyswine

Total Posts:  17

Ah, of course!  Didn’t even think of that.  Yay!  Crisis averted yet again smile

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community