Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

No more access to admin

supermartin1

Total Posts:  1

Hello,

I have a big problem as my website is still accessible but not the admin section.

this the error message:

Warning: Mage_Core_Block_Template::include(/home/lacarott/domains/lacarotteshop.com/public_html/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/default/template/login.phtml) [mage-core-block-template.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lacarott/domains/lacarotteshop.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 144

#0 /home/lacarott/domains/lacarotteshop.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(144): mageCoreErrorHandler(2, ‘Mage_Core_Block...’, ‘/home/lacarott/...’, 144, Array)
#1 /home/lacarott/domains/lacarotteshop.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(144): Mage_Core_Block_Template::fetchView()
#2 /home/lacarott/domains/lacarotteshop.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(176): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView(’adminhtml/defau...’)
#3 /home/lacarott/domains/lacarotteshop.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(193): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#4 /home/lacarott/domains/lacarotteshop.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#5 /home/lacarott/domains/lacarotteshop.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/IndexController.php(37): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#6 /home/lacarott/domains/lacarotteshop.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/IndexController.php(71): Mage_Adminhtml_IndexController->_outTemplate(’login’, Array)
#7 /home/lacarott/domains/lacarotteshop.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(349): Mage_Adminhtml_IndexController->loginAction()
#8 /home/lacarott/domains/lacarotteshop.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Admin.php(143): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(’login’)
#9 /home/lacarott/domains/lacarotteshop.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(174): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Admin->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#10 /home/lacarott/domains/lacarotteshop.com/public_html/app/Mage.php(447): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#11 /home/lacarott/domains/lacarotteshop.com/public_html/index.php(46): Mage::run()
#12 {main}

can someone help?
Thanks!
M

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

turnon

Total Posts:  129

i think it has to do with cache management
i had the same before and restored my password (on a diffrent computer) trough that i had access to the admin part to change my password and then i went to cache managemt

I was alittle lucky with that i can not explain all steps in the right order

there are several posts on the forum

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community