Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Any change after 1.1.7

zadpro

Total Posts:  247
FL, USA

Has anyone noticed any change in dataflow after upgrading to 1.1.7? Magento team marked the issue regarding slow dataflow as completed, however, I don’t see any change in the data flow. It is still taking for ever to import/export products.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

zadpro

FL, USA

I don’t feel any change data flow speed. It is still taking for ever to import my products and it also locks up in middle so I have to re-do it over and over again.
I wonder why magento team marked the data flow speed as resolved????!!!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sousa
Guru

Total Posts:  348
Porto, Portugal

Still very slow here.

Maybe Magento team can explain

Magento Community
Magento Community

zadpro

FL, USA

Still very slow here.

Maybe Magento team can explain

They can, but they wont.
The explanation is that they are busy with adding more features to Magento. They really don’t care about the performance and quality of the features. Their only priority is to have a long list of features listed under their Magento Logo.

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/23942/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community