Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Fedex Freight Module

zapman

Total Posts:  5

I was in the process of researching how to build Fedex Freight into Magento when I noticed that it was already there in the latest version (1.17).

Has anyone tested this and verified that it works (i.e. shows Fedex Freight shipping quotes)?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

zapman

Total Posts:  5

ok, I tested this with a working Fedex Freight account and added a product that was 150lbs with the only shipping method as Freight 1, 2 or 3 day.

Magento gave me the default error: “This shipping method is currently unavailable”.

I can access the Fedex Freight via XML with no problems...is this not working in Magento?

Magento Community
Magento Community

GelbachDesigns

Total Posts:  8

I’m curious about this same subject. I can’t find any resources on it. Not a ‘It works but...”, or a “nope”, or anything. My search results keep running into people saying it is needed, or freelance scripting projects and bids for it to be custom done for a company.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community