Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Multiple Store set up in multiple domains with WHM and Cpanel

mydanilo

Total Posts:  3

I read the multiple store info with much interest. This is an awesome feature.

I am still not clear on how to make this work in my situation.

I host my domains in different hosting accounts that are grouped as a reseller account. I have access to my WHM and can access each domains cpanel.

How can you control/install all stores from just one cpanel? Would this need to be set up with add on domains where I can see all the folders and directory structure and domains from the same cpanel (like I had in the past before I got a reseller account)?

I assume if you host these domains on different servers, it would not work ether?

And this is what I want in the end:
www.maindomain.com featuring some products from stores below ( I guess this would be the mall of your demo)
www.domain1.com / www.domain2.com / www.domain3.com

I would like customer registration / account information shared for all 4 domains/stores and just apply different check out rules (minimum order, free shipping etc).  Meaning customers need to register only in one store and are later able to buy in any of them.
Can this be done and how with my current hosting setup? Minimum req are met.

Thanks for helping.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tjscgroup

Total Posts:  146
United Kingdom

Take a look at this video

Magento Community
Magento Community

mydanilo

Total Posts:  3

Not sure how this relates to my Multistore question. Do you have multiple store setup? I have not installed the multiple setup yet, that’s why I asked....
Maybe somebody has the answer?

Magento Community
Magento Community

rokonboss

Total Posts:  44

How can i set up Multiple Store in magento? Anyone help me !!!!!!!!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community