Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento 1.5.1.0 - Paypal payments pro ***Does’nt work*** - please help

TerryBagust

Total Posts:  10

I have spent a good 15-20 hours of my time trying to get ot to work. Been on the phone to paypal integration and I have a magento developer looking at it aswell. It looks like it is it making the API call but no transaction is going through.

Has anyone else having this problem? Have you solved it. Do you want ot earn some kudos on here? If so post away. Let me know how to get the integration up and running. I haven’t even bothered with the sandbox mode as I don’t see point - I am not competing with sony. I do have a est product on my site that is only £1 for test purposes so before anyone else says try sandbox can you at least tell me why its important to get a test function working before hand.

If its an easy fix I have yet to find it - and I have hunted high and low for a fix on here as well - still without success.

Please help!!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community