Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Taking Payments via Credit Card through Admin

brendanb
Mentor

Total Posts:  1093
London, United Kingdom

Hi,
We currently use sagepay in the UK for taking credit card sales through the magento admin. Works quite well when a customer calls and places an order over the phone. Does anyone know of such functionality for any of the Australian payment providers like eway? or other?

Just curious if its available

brendan

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

NeilA

Total Posts:  1372
Blue Mountains, Oz

Hi Brendan,
I use the Eway module on my store here in Oz.
I don’t have much need to raise orders from the back end, but when I do, I’m able to process the customers CC without problem.

Cheers

brendan. - 01 August 2011 05:57 AM

Hi,
We currently use sagepay in the UK for taking credit card sales through the magento admin. Works quite well when a customer calls and places an order over the phone. Does anyone know of such functionality for any of the Australian payment providers like eway? or other?

Just curious if its available

brendan

Magento Community
Magento Community

brendanb
Mentor

Total Posts:  1093
London, United Kingdom

Hi Neil,

thanks for the post. Does that mean you can do the credit card transaction inside magento admin via eway?.

I use eway on a site in Aus, but cant recall seeing this functionality

thanks
Brendan

Magento Community
Magento Community

NeilA

Total Posts:  1372
Blue Mountains, Oz

Hi Brendan,
I’m referring to raising a order manually from Admin, selecting an exisiting customer, or entering their details as a new customer, entering the order details, including any shipping info, then selecting CC as the payment method and entering all the fields as they customer would do from the frontend.

Works everytime for me wink

Cheers

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community