Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Tier Pricing Logic

xatmax

Total Posts:  4

Hi,

This might have a simple answer but I could not locate/figure one out.  Basically I have a website which people can order pretzels and customize them with different flavors and toppings.  I give a discount if they order 25 or more of the pretzels.  Here is the issue:

1.  Customer orders 15 pretzels with honey, milk chocolate, and various toppings and hits Add to Cart.
2.  Same Customer orders 10 pretzels with cinnamon, white chocolate, and various toppings and hits Add to Cart.

Now they have ordered 25 (15+10) total pretzels but since they are two separate items added to the shopping cart, they do not receive the quantity discount.  Is there a way to resolve this?  Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

nul77

Total Posts:  24

Look at ‘Shopping Cart Rules’. It does exactly what you’re looking for.

Regards, Tom

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community