Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

[SOLVED] Image uploader not working! 

Rafael_XCX

Total Posts:  3

Hey guys! I upgraded Magento to 1.5.0.1 and now I can’t add images to the products. When I click on “Browse Files...” i can choose a file from my computer but when I select it and press OK, nothing happens. The thumbnail doesn’t show up, like I didn’t select anything. I had a look online and heard it could be the Flash image uploader, so I installed this: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/Tobias+Renger/extension/1756/no-flash-uploader

But now when I click on a product to edit it, all I get is a blank page with the word “Images” on top in Times New Roman bold. And that’s it. I don’t know what else to do. Does anybody know how to fix this problem, please??

==============================

Finally solved the problem by setting the unsaved url options under Web config to default (System > Configuration > Web)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Jeebus

Total Posts:  8

>Finally solved the problem by setting the unsaved url options under Web config to default (System > Configuration > Web)

Unsaved url option? You mean unsecure url options?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community