Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Upgrading from lower version of Magento to 1.1.7

Per Ekman

Total Posts:  8

Hi,

I have problems upgrading to v1.17. From Magento Connect I run the upgrade package, selected the all packages that needed upgrade and I get this error message:

Please help me! Can I download the full release and install it over the present installation or is there any other way to install this release?

magento-community/meat_dibs requires package "magento-core/Mage_Core_Modules" (recommended version 1.0.19870.4), downloaded version is 1.1.7
magento
-core/Mage_Core_Modules cannot be installedconflicts with installed packages
magento
-core/Interface_Frontend_Default requires package "magento-core/Mage_Core_Modules" (version >= 1.1.7version <= 1.2excluded versions1.2), installed version is 1.1.3
magento
-core/Interface_Frontend_Default_Modern requires package "magento-core/Mage_Core_Modules" (version >= 1.1.7version <= 1.2excluded versions1.2), installed version is 1.1.3
magento
-core/Interface_Install_Default requires package "magento-core/Mage_Core_Modules" (version >= 1.1.7version <= 1.2excluded versions1.2), installed version is 1.1.3
magento
-core/Mage_Core_Adminhtml requires package "magento-core/Mage_Core_Modules" (version >= 1.1.7version <= 1.1.7), installed version is 1.1.3
magento
-core/Interface_Adminhtml_Default requires package "magento-core/Mage_Core_Adminhtml" (version >= 1.1.7version <= 1.2excluded versions1.2), installed version is 1.1.3
Install Errors
No valid packages found
PEAR ERROR
upgrade failed
Best regards
Per

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Michael_1
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  826

Can you please post here a screenshot of your Magento Connect Manager page ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Per Ekman

Total Posts:  8

Here is the screenshot of my Magento Connect Manager page.

Image Attachments
2008-11-20_1324.png

Magento Community
Magento Community

2Koncepts

Total Posts:  15
Portland, OR

I get the same thing when attempting to upgrade from 1.1.7 to 1.1.8… any ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community