Magento Forum

Page 1 of 2
payson payment module

jerka

Total Posts:  11

we realy need a payson payment module (http://www.payson.se)
Payson is almost the only decent payment method for swedish shopowners that wants to have options for creditcard, banktransfers and so on.

I talked to payson but they dont develope modules and are hoping for someone here to do it

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

newfiedl_no1

Total Posts:  1

I agree.

If there was a Payson module we could change from osCommerce to Magento when we build shops to our customers.
But the payment method is really importent to our custommers.

Swedish companys are screamin for webshops as it looks today.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sparcler

Total Posts:  2

There is a Payson module for osCommerce!

It can be found here: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4153

You can also find more information regarding how to implement a Payson module for Magento at

Swedish: https://www.payson.se/info/agentintegration.pdf
English: https://www.payson.se/info/agentintegration_english.pdf

If you choose to make i public please send us a line at Payson and we will put a link to it on our home page.

Best regards,

Payson

Magento Community
Magento Community

jerka

i dont get it…

i could imagine that you guys on payson loose money every day there aint a working paymentmodule for payson at magento, spec considering that oscommerse is sort of dead and old news, aint much happening over in that camp and i suspect that more and more developers are starting to look at magento so maybe it would not be such a bad idea if you at payson invested a few manhours helping the magento community out here.

I would gladely do it myself but i dont think my php skills is good enough to do a module from scratch, tbh i think some of your competitors charge to much but on the other hand its not me that is paying its my clients, and so far 2 of them have said they dont care if they cant get payson, they want magento.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sparcler

Total Posts:  2

I would hope that we are not loosing money, rather not making as much money as we could. smile

Of course you are right and there should be a Magento module for Payson out there, unfortunately we don’t have the resources right now as we have had a couple of large projects to deliver recently. First step has been to make Payson available in english so that more people are able to use Payson. Next step is to make sure that we offer the right tools for companies so that they can go on with their businesses without a lot of hassle.

The problem is that we are not fluent in PHP as we do all of our development in ASP.NET/C#.  But we are glad to offer direct support if someone is willing to put a module together. Just send me a PM.

/Sparcler and Payson

Magento Community
Magento Community

jerka

thanks for your replie, it explains some.
well lets hope some php guru reads this thread and gets intrested in making a module then =)

Magento Community
Magento Community

squirrels

Total Posts:  93

jerka, newfiedl_no1 and Sparcler;

What if we all chip in and make it happen? With PayPals methods of blocking accounts I don’t see them as an alternative for taking payment on my site…

See my post in the Swedish forum: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/68950/

Magento Community
Magento Community

holenderViamo

Total Posts:  39
Stockholm, Sweden

http://www.themecommerce.com/index.php/widgets/payson-betalmodul.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

squirrels

Total Posts:  93

Great! So it’s already here!
There is really no information on the page but I’m assuming it will work with Magento 1.3.2.4?

Magento Community
Magento Community

holenderViamo

Total Posts:  39
Stockholm, Sweden

I do work with 1.3.2.4 version of Magento

Magento Community
Magento Community

Brake6

Total Posts:  87

Hi David

A few questions about your Payson module.

- What status does a order get when payed with Payson (Pending, Processing or maybe something like the PayPal - “Pending PayPal")?
- Does it work with the upcoming 1.4 version?

Regards, Magnus

Magento Community
Magento Community

MageOxy

Total Posts:  26

I have developed a module for Payson and another one for internetgirot.se.

Payson module works with ver. 1.4 perfectly.

PS. This is a paid module now. PM if require.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Icommerce Modules

Total Posts:  5
Stockholm, Sweden

Hi Magnus,

The ThemeCommerce Payson module is Magento 1.4 compatible. You can read about it here: http://www.themecommerce.com/index.php/themecommerce-news/payson-magento-1.4/

An order that gets payed with Payson will get the status “Pending” as soon as it comes in, and when the money has been reserved, the status will change to “Processing”. These are the default and the recommended settings, but you can set these two statuses to whatever statuses you like out of the statuses you have available in your store.

Don’t hesitate to PM or email if you’d have more questions about our module!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Bomelin

Total Posts:  13
Sweden

There module was 1.4.0.1 compatible but doesnät work with the new 1.4.1.0 anymore.
I’ve paid for it but the Icommerce won’t give me support because I’m not using their hosted solution.
Are there any Payson alternatives working with 1.4.1.0?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Icommerce Modules

Total Posts:  5
Stockholm, Sweden

Bomelin,

have you been in touch with our support team?

We support all of our commercial modules, whether or not they are used in our hosted solution. If you’ve been in touch with us, please PM me with more information about what happened and I’ll look into it right away. If not, please contact us at and describe the problem that you are experiencing as detailed as you can.

Best,
Joanna Beltowska,
Icommerce Support

Magento Community
Magento Community

kalenjordan

Total Posts:  218
Pasadena, CA

Hi there.  Looks like support for the Payson module dropped after version 1.4?  I have a client who is looking to upgrade.  Are there any other recommended modules for Payson or are Swedish merchants simply using different payment methods?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 2