Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 3
Admin/System/Configuration - Dead Link After Upgrade

drewclarke

Total Posts:  17

Fixed had to add the phpfcgi redirect to the root .htaccess file.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Jace Navarro

Total Posts:  2

help please!!

i installed magento-core/Mage_All_Latest

and now everywhere i have error 500 i dont know what to do rasberry

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jace Navarro

ok chmod index.php 755 wink

Magento Community
Magento Community

isotech

Total Posts:  1

I have a similar error, after upgrade to 1.1.7, menu in admin doesn’t work, you can’t click on it, it seems there are no links.
What could have gone wrong?

Magento Community
Magento Community

drewclarke

Total Posts:  17

I’m now getting this error on certain pages:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 92161 bytes) in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/scalesmart.net/httpdocs/lib/Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php on line 546

Magento Community
Magento Community

caspian

Total Posts:  3

Business Feet - 19 November 2008 11:10 PM

@caspian

Please paste the below extension key into magento connect and click on Install:

magento-core/Mage_All_Latest

I had a similar issue when upgrading via connect as it didn’t download additional packages

This worked for us...did get the 500 error too, did chmod on the index.php and that solved it. Thanks.

install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Interface_Frontend_Default-1.1.4
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Interface_Install_Default-1.1.3
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Mage_Downloader-1.1.1
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Lib_Js_Ext-1.0.18800
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Lib_LinLibertineFont-1.1.1
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Mage_Core_Adminhtml-1.1.7
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Interface_Adminhtml_Default-1.1.5
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Mage_All_Latest-1.1.7

Magento Community
Magento Community

mrpunkin

Total Posts:  12

I installed the magento-core/Mage_All_Latest and now I’m getting “Whoops, it looks like you have an invalid PHP version.
Magento supports PHP 5.2.0 or newer. Find out how to install Magento using PHP-CGI as a work-around.” When I Just had it all working a few minutes ago and have been using 1.1.6 for a while now. Any ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community

XjSv

Total Posts:  38
Ridgewood, NY

i had the same thing after update but i did the mage_all_latest because when i was updating to 1.1.7 it froze and i had to stop it thus not everything finished installing but after the all_latest everything cleared up nicely

Magento Community
Magento Community

smiler

Total Posts:  7

I also had the issue with the “blocked” admin menu after the upgrade. when changing file permissions of /js/index.php the issue with the admin menu was solved but the issue with the blocked CMS still appeared, so I decided to try and see whether a chmod 0777 would help… NOT… after changing file permissions I could not get into Magento at all anymore (blank screen in both admin and frontend) so I just asked my hosting provider to recover the old snapshow from backup....;-(

Just wanted to let you know as I’m not going to invest any time anymore trying to fix the issue… I will also not upgrade anymore before I’m sure it’s stable…

Magento Community
Magento Community

grey_pilgrim

Devon, UK

After a clean install of 1.1.7 everything appeared to be working just fine, until I was “timed out”, after logging back in the admin panel is dead. Reinstalling yet again, same problem???

Magento Community
Magento Community

grey_pilgrim

Devon, UK

Changing permissions on js/index.php to 755 seems to have fixed this.... keeps fingers crossed!

Magento Community
Magento Community

rembert

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The install of magento-core/Mage_All_Latest fixed my “Weekdays.php” problem. And it did install several packages which I didn’t see before in the connect manager.

Someone mentioned the memory exhausted problem: talk with your provider to increase the PHP memory pool. It seems to be quite a bit on the low side.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Dekard

Total Posts:  80

Business Feet - 19 November 2008 11:10 PM

@caspian

Please paste the below extension key into magento connect and click on Install:

magento-core/Mage_All_Latest

I had a similar issue when upgrading via connect as it didn’t download additional packages

That did the trick, thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sharky

grey_pilgrim - 21 November 2008 11:52 AM

Changing permissions on js/index.php to 755 seems to have fixed this.... keeps fingers crossed!

Same - works for me. Thanks for that!

Magento Community
Magento Community

KamikazeKees

Total Posts:  1

After upgrading to 1.1.7 using the Connect Manager, I came across a familiar problem: the top menu bar in the Admin-section wasn’t working anymore. Fixed this by using the solution from http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/4679/P90/#t61285, which I quote below, with thanks to Mischa

Just open this file:
/app/code/core/Mage/Page/Block/Html/Head.php

and change this:

#$lines[$if]['other'][] = sprintf($script, $baseJs.$item['name'], $item['params']);
$lines[$if]['script'][] $item['name'];

into that (just swapping the comment over) :

$lines[$if]['other'][] sprintf($script$baseJs.$item['name']$item['params']);
#$lines[$if]['script'][] = $item['name'];

These two lines are line 104 and 105 in magento 1.1.6 (and 1.1.7)

That’s it.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 3