Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

eWay & Magento

baobei18

Total Posts:  19

Hi all,
Just wondering who out there is using a Magento & eWay combination?

I want to use eWay’s “stored payment” system - where they hold the CC details until we are ready to charge the card.  Using Fontis’ extension, I have managed to setup the payments via the shared page, but I assume the “Eway AU Direct” is for the direct (xml) payments, not for stored?  Is there anything that will allow me to do the stored payments?

And to anyone using the shared page - what do you think of it, can you customise it at all?  Just playing with it, I would prefer to use it, but it is a bit bland, and not very pretty…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Chris Norton

Total Posts:  53

That’s correct - the extension doesn’t currently allow you to make use of the Stored Payments functionality. This service appears to be largely the same as the regular Shared Payments so you might be able to modify what’s in there at the moment to achieve this. If you do, let us know and we might be able to add it back in to the extension.

Magento Community
Magento Community

openxcellaus

Total Posts:  6
Australia

I also want to know more about the eWay and Magento. And I hope you will give me more information regarding this thread for the best knowledge.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community