Magento Forum

Is Magento Slowing Down? 

kadima

Total Posts:  58

Some graphs:

Alexa

Compete

Quantcast

But when you compare them to other it looks like an overall trend, not necessarily limited to Magento.

Alexa

Compete

Quantcast

Regardless, were all still rooting for Magento!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

pixogee

Total Posts:  4
Temecula, California

I would say no.  Why?  Since it doesn’t even have a 1.0 release yet and the developers currently do not recommend using the software on production sites… it really has yet to get started.  I think Magento will be the standard others are measured by… but give it time.  I think 2008 will see a dramatic increase in the Magento community. I can’t wait!

Magento Community
Magento Community

RoyRubin
Magento Team

Total Posts:  968
Los Angeles, CA

The numbers we have show quite a different picture. Things are looking real good from here.

Magento Community
Magento Community

i960
Guru

Total Posts:  633
Bakersfield, CA

Seems to me like it’s getting more popular all the time.  I don’t have any numbers to back it up, but it seems like the forums are more active now than when I first joined, and I see more and more blogs and such mentioning Magento.  And that’s all before the 1.0 release.  I think once people start actually using it on real websites, it’s going to skyrocket from there.  I personally have been mostly lurking on the forums, but once I start actually using it on a live website, I plan on being very active in the community.  I have so many ideas for contributions in my head that I want to either develop or at least get the idea out there, but I want to wait for a production version first.

Magento Community
Magento Community

kadima

Total Posts:  58

@Roy, I don’t see your internal stats so I can’t really know. This is my most educated guess. (The sites are quite uneducated, I guess.)

@I960, The forum does seem to be more active now.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community