Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Wrong tab configuration Error

L_gn

Total Posts:  2

I am receiving an error very similar to the ones described here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/13643/ and here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/179767/ We recently upgraded a Magento site from 1.3.2.4 to 1.5.1.0.

When I tried to edit a page in the admin panel (i.e. CMS -> Pages -> clicked a page), I received a non-descriptive error. In order to show the details of the error, I had to go into the errors folder and copy local.xml.sample to local.xml. After that, I received the following error:

Wrong tab configuration.

Trace:
#0 [internal function]: Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Tabs->addTab(’main_section’, ‘cms_page_edit_t...’)
#1 ...

Following the advice on the other posts, I went to design/adminhtml/default/default/layout/cms.xml and commented out this line:

<!-- <action method="addTab"><name>main_section</name><block>cms_page_edit_tab_main</block></action> -->

I am now able to edit some parts of a page in admin, but I am missing a tab. :(

Although one of the threads above says “Resolved”, there is no adequate solution posted. If anyone has a solution or is experiencing the same thing, please contribute.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tmmdeveloper

Total Posts:  4

Finally I found the solution....... clear error log and reload select user role.... After error display check error log here you can see issued module then remove the module..............

Magento Community
Magento Community

cuongphatcp

Total Posts:  4

You can download the latest version and update the configuration file

demo: mua máy tính cũ

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community