Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can not find required columns: sku - try many things to resolve but still have that error

daodev

Total Posts:  16

I see this problem in many topic - may be some one resolve it?

Yesterday create CSV file. Separator was coma. Import in magento all good all nice.  Image 1

Today I try import new one CSV file with updates information and new separator -> ; . Because coma CSV file didn’t show correct formation. Updatet information - just insert text information in row what exist before.
Image 2.

Today when I try import new file I get error -

Can not find required columns: sku

When I try import yesterday file I get same

Can not find required columns: sku

Options changing - Append Complex data, and Replace Existing Complex Data didn’t help.

File is in UTF - 8 formating. I use Notepad++ for it Image 3.

WTF?

Image Attachments
1.png2.png3.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

anfrox

Total Posts:  5

Daodev,

the second and the third screenshot have the values encapsulated in “ “ while the first doesn’t. It will be better to encapsulate all values in “ “ and run the import. Just check that your import file descriptions (or any other values) don’t have double quotes or everything will be ruined again. Alternatively, you can change “Enclose Values In:” parameter in Import profile just make sure that all the data is brought in same style.

Hope this one helps.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community