Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to change email in order and how to resent the Order confirmation email? 

proteam4

Total Posts:  23

Hi,

I want to know that, how to change email associated with an order. Lets say “a@a.com” enetered, but then i want to change this from admin panel. Is there any option to change this email. and then after Resent the Order confirmation email at new email id.

What i know is that in order the email is fixed, we can’t chnage it. When i am tryin to edit the order its does not shows anything, it show a blank page.

Please tell me how can i edit the email and the resent the order confirmation email at new address.

I have disabled the Mage_Customer module and using the Guset checkout for all users, http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/customizing_onepage_checkout_-_remove_login as given here.

Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Birkelund

Total Posts:  82

I have the same question…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community