Magento Forum

payments not being sent through magento to authorize.net for processing? 

BAMFFightGear

Total Posts:  1

So we have had our account for a couple months now and we just now noticed that some of our orders are not being sent to authorize.net for processing. So even though it says order complete on magento only some order actually make it to authorize.net. This is ha huge problem because we have been sending product out and never getting paid. Can anyone help us on this it is very frustrating. Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jcuthbert

Total Posts:  23
Manchester

I don’t think you posted this in the best place.

Firstly what kind of business doesn’t check that the payment has been received before sending out goods?

You have not given much details from which people could help you out with. What version for example, what happens when you try to do it yourself ? What does it say in the logs ?

If your looking to get something fixed I’d suggest getting in touch and we can investigate and repair it for you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

fatma111

Total Posts:  3

Magento Community
Magento Community

Vampal

Total Posts:  37

^_^

fatma111 - 13 July 2011 05:53 AM

Magento Community
Magento Community

inventorysoft

Total Posts:  10

Nobody going to help the guy out huh? Sorry, I can’t help out myself.. all my transactions are processed via Paypal. Best of luck!
http://www.fishbowlinventory.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

caspernick

Total Posts:  58

Is your config set to “Authorize AND Capture?  See below for my config, hope this answers your question.

Image Attachments
Screen Shot 2011-11-06 at 8.03.46 PM.png

Magento Community
Magento Community

blazestudios23

Total Posts:  2

I have the exact same problem, some transactions are not going through. I am using 1.6 and I have it set to authorize and capture.

I can’t figure out why most transaction would go though but some would not.

Magento Community
Magento Community

blazestudios23

Total Posts:  2

I figured out what the problem was for the site I am working on. I had Saved CC turned on as I thought this meant Magento would save the Credit cards so people would not have to enter this later. It’s not for that, this option is if you want to run cards on your own Machine. So some people where making their payment with the Saved CC option and Some where doing it with the Authorize.net option. That is why some went through and some did not.

The ones that made their transaction with Saved CC say pending and the ones with Authorized.net say Processing. And of course the ones with Saved CC never ended up in the bank account.

So this is a newbie mistake, but most likely what causes this problem for anyone else out there.

Magento Community
Magento Community

nohart

Total Posts:  62
California

I did this before I knew what it really meant also. You can still process the card. So dont write it off as a loss. Go to authorize.net and under tool authorize and capture the card info with the order details.

Magento Community
Magento Community

alan5757

Total Posts:  0

Tough call

We process all our payments prior to release of the vehicle, our main problem is chargebacks from stolen cards

car service

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community