Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Wondering about the best e-Commerce platform? 

danishsven

Total Posts:  44

Take a look at this survey to find out about the best eCommerce platform in the world.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

caners98

Total Posts:  7

Thank you very much I was looking for something like this

Magento Community
Magento Community

rocketemily

Total Posts:  2

I like the survey you have, we like Magento because of its dynamic features and cleaner backend than other platforms (we have tried two others). These include the zoom in image ability which are great for our products. There are fewer areas to work through for features and it is much easier on Magento to add text fields. One slight draw back is the customization fields, it would be easier if you can add different personalization fields all at once instead of setting each one indiviually, I know it’s fine to do the select all products but it is easier to have a type ability. Perhaps we just need to better learn the upload feature for personalization. Overall a great platform at much less the cost of other platforms for sure.

Magento Community
Magento Community

yartasi

Total Posts:  20

NEDEN BOÅž

Magento Community
Magento Community

magentohostinfo

Total Posts:  20

Nice to see Magento getting a bigger piece of that pie!  I think as Magento continues to increase the performance (and as a result decrease the need for overly optimized hosting solutions) they will really take off!  Please take a look at our resource (see signature) for popular Magento hosting companies to checkout the live performance.

Magento Community
Magento Community

TillMe

Total Posts:  2

Hello,

Try to read some articles at this directory http://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/useful-articles. They have comparisons of many shopping carts, so you can get all important information at one place.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ryanlb

Total Posts:  6
USA/Canada/Worldwide

magentohostinfo - 07 August 2012 06:18 AM

Nice to see Magento getting a bigger piece of that pie!  I think as Magento continues to increase the performance (and as a result decrease the need for overly optimized hosting solutions) they will really take off!  Please take a look at our resource (see signature) for popular Magento hosting companies to checkout the live performance.

No doubt, I think Magento’s market share will continue to grow in the short-term. Maybe even in the long-term as well, if they improve their product steadily.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community