Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

www.avianneandco.com fine diamond jewelry and diamond watches

avianneandco

Total Posts:  35

My company is a retailer/wholesaler with thousands of items in stock, we just launched the site 2 weeks ago, and we will be putting up hundreds of diamond jewelry and diamond watch items every month! Diamond watches coming next week.

Id like to thank the magento community for this great platform, I couldnt have done it without you!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

TomC

Total Posts:  191

Some kind of database error - site not displaying.

Magento Community
Magento Community

avianneandco

fixed, check it out…

Magento Community
Magento Community

thomasmore

Total Posts:  80

Looks great. How did you get the image to expand on mouseover whe viewing individual products?

Magento Community
Magento Community

avianneandco

I didnt do anything, that came with the package.

Magento Community
Magento Community

TomC

Looks very nice.  As a bit of constructive criticism, the blue background and header color are almost too close - they kind of blend in together and take away from the logo and other information wihtin the header.  This is just my opinion, mind you.

Question:
Was there any kind of special configuration you needed to do to have your Product Description/Additional Information/Product Tags to display as you have them, as opposed to in the defaut “tab” format?

Magento Community
Magento Community

avianneandco

Thanks Tom.

As for the configuration, I havnt thought of anything major, other than separating the diamond specs, I’d like to do that if possible.

Magento Community
Magento Community

TomC

Actually, what I meant was did you do any kind of special modification when you were configuring the layout of your product pages so that the additional information displayed as you have it now as opposed to the default “tab” format?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community