Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Invalid backend model specified: payfilter/entity_backend_payment_methods

Paul-xib

Total Posts:  116
The Netherlands

more people having this error when they try to load a product in the admin?

Invalid backend model specifiedpayfilter/entity_backend_payment_methods

catalog->manage products works fine, but when i sellect a product i get the error.

Trace:
#0 app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Attribute/Abstract.php(338): Mage::exception('Mage_Eav', 'Invalid backend...')
#1 app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Abstract.php(619): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Attribute_Abstract->getBackend()
#2 app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Abstract.php(1461): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Abstract->walkAttributes('backend/afterLo...', Array)
#3 app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Abstract.php(901): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Abstract->_afterLoad(Object(OrganicInternet_SimpleConfigurableProducts_Catalog_Model_Product))
#4 app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Resource/Eav/Mysql4/Abstract.php(647): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Abstract->load(Object(OrganicInternet_SimpleConfigurableProducts_Catalog_Model_Product), 1741, NULL)
#5 app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(225): Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Eav_Mysql4_Abstract->load(Object(OrganicInternet_SimpleConfigurableProducts_Catalog_Model_Product), 1741, NULL)
#6 app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Catalog/ProductController.php(75): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->load(1741)
#7 app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Catalog/ProductController.php(217): Mage_Adminhtml_Catalog_ProductController->_initProduct()
#8 app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Adminhtml_Catalog_ProductController->editAction()
#9 app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(253): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('edit')
#10 app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(176): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#11 app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(304): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#12 app/Mage.php(596): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#13 index.php(80): Mage::run('', 'store')
#14 {main}

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mostwanted2010

Total Posts:  2

Goto Your phpMyadmin

goto table eav_attribute and find product_payment_method attribute .Delete this one

Magento Community
Magento Community

Eydamos

Total Posts:  25

Thanks that fixed my problems.

Magento Community
Magento Community

crashby

Total Posts:  4

I suddenly had this problem, and the advice here fixed it, but can anyone offer any explanation why this happens in the first place?

I’m experiencing problems daily with a Magento store, and I think it’s been compromised, and this is just the latest thing to go wrong.

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

jon180

Total Posts:  1

This happened to me when I installed a product payment gateway restriction extension.  This extension puts that table in the database, and leaves it behind when uninstalled, causing errors whenever you try to view a product in the admin, view a product on the frontend, view order history, and log in.

Nasty little extension it is…

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community