Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Vendor Email - Protx

jusneale

Total Posts:  66
UK

Hi,

Im using protx as my payment method and its all working fine apart from that I never receive emails from protx saying the payment has gone through or the order was fine.  I used to from my old site but not since I use Magento.

I spoke to protx who informed me its because they are not getting the Vendor Email from me when a order goes through.  They say it should be in the software that you use, that there should be a field that you have to put in the vendor email.

I have the protx vsp module installed and it askes for the vendor name and encryption password but no vendor email.  Unless I have this I cannot receive emails from protx.

Anyone knows how I can fix this..

Look forward to hearing from you.

Justin

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

iiNTENSE
Guru

Total Posts:  432
Lansing, MI

Justin,
Sounds like you are having technical issues with the module and not Magento itself.  I’d recommend requesting assistance in the modules forum: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewchild/10117/

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community