Magento Forum

Several difficulties with 0.7.14800

CrashTest

Total Posts:  43
Boise, ID

Ok, many of my issues are probably coming from how I upgraded, however I will lay it out anyhow.

I used

wget http://www.magentocommerce.com/downloads/assets/0.7.14800/magento-0.7.14800.tar.gz

from putty to get the files, than un-tarred them, and copied them over my current install.  This went smoothly, and I could immediately log into my Admin interface without difficulty, however my site now displayed the following error:
Warning: include(Mage/Google/Analytics/Block/Urchin.php[function.include]failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php on line 44
[0] in __autoload
() in /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php on line 44
[1] in __autoload
("Mage_Google_Analytics_Block_Urchin"in /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 358
[2] in Mage_Core_Model_Layout
->addBlock("Mage_Google_Analytics_Block_Urchin""urchin"in /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 189
[3] in Mage_Core_Model_Layout
->_generateBlock(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_ElementMage_Core_Model_Layout_Elementin /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 158
[4] in Mage_Core_Model_Layout
->generateBlocks(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Elementin /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 163
[5] in Mage_Core_Model_Layout
->generateBlocks() in /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php on line 277
[6] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action
->generateLayoutBlocks() in /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/Helper/Page.php on line 58
[7] in Mage_Cms_Helper_Page
->renderPage(Mage_Cms_IndexController"home"in /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/controllers/IndexController.php on line 26
[8] in Mage_Cms_IndexController
->indexAction() in /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php on line 332
[9] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action
->dispatch("index"in /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php on line 149
[10] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard
->match(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Httpin /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php on line 166
[11] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front
->dispatch() in /home/rocajava/public_html/app/Mage.php on line 411
[12] in Mage
::run("base"in /home/rocajava/public_html/index.php on line 29

Warning
: include() [function.include]Failed opening 'Mage/Google/Analytics/Block/Urchin.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/local:/home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/community:/home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core:/home/rocajava/public_html/lib:.:/usr/local/php5cgi/lib/php'in /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php on line 44
[0] in __autoload
() in /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php on line 44
[1] in __autoload
("Mage_Google_Analytics_Block_Urchin"in /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 358
[2] in Mage_Core_Model_Layout
->addBlock("Mage_Google_Analytics_Block_Urchin""urchin"in /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 189
[3] in Mage_Core_Model_Layout
->_generateBlock(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_ElementMage_Core_Model_Layout_Elementin /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 158
[4] in Mage_Core_Model_Layout
->generateBlocks(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Elementin /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 163
[5] in Mage_Core_Model_Layout
->generateBlocks() in /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php on line 277
[6] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action
->generateLayoutBlocks() in /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/Helper/Page.php on line 58
[7] in Mage_Cms_Helper_Page
->renderPage(Mage_Cms_IndexController"home"in /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/controllers/IndexController.php on line 26
[8] in Mage_Cms_IndexController
->indexAction() in /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php on line 332
[9] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action
->dispatch("index"in /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php on line 149
[10] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard
->match(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Httpin /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php on line 166
[11] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front
->dispatch() in /home/rocajava/public_html/app/Mage.php on line 411
[12] in Mage
::run("base"in /home/rocajava/public_html/index.php on line 29

Fatal error
: Class 'Mage_Google_Analytics_Block_Urchin' not found in /home/rocajava/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 358

I got past this by changing my layout/main.xml file to reflect the new Google Analytics location of googleAnalytics, rather than google_analytics.

Now my site comes up, and things look fine, but I am concerned because I hadn’t seen this error with anyone else, so I am expecting other anomalies down the road.

My issue comes in the admin when I try to access Available Remote Extensions, they just aren’t there, no matter what PEAR configuration I use.  What am I missing there?

Also, if I click on the word Home in the breadcrumbs, I get a blank page with the line:

No input file specified.

and it shows up with index.php/ on then end.

Also, speaking of index.php, now everything is http://www.rocajava.com/index.php/whatever, I have index.php in the middle of my URL.

There you have it, all of my little problems to date.  Any ideas?

Pat

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

CrashTest

Boise, ID

Oh, also, now pretty much every non-CMS page is duplicated.  So, if you go into a product, you get the listing stacked on top of the exact same listing.  It’s bizarre.  Same for all of the account info, catalog listings, everything that isn’t a basic CMS page.

Also, now, instead of the 2-columns-right layout I had, now I seem to have a 3 column layout on all of my non-CMS pages.

Pat

Magento Community
Magento Community

Moshe
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1770
Los Angeles

Hey crash,

Go to app/code/core/Mage/Core/etc/config.xml and remove

<main>
                  <
file>main.xml</file>
              </
main>
Make sure to clear the config cache.
Let me know how it goes

Magento Community
Magento Community

CrashTest

Boise, ID

Ok, having done that, the following are fixed:
* Duplicates are gone
* I had already removed the main.xml from my template and the default template, so the google urchin went away at that point
* Extra “Log In” in top menu is now gone

Problems remaining:
* Breadcrumb “Home” still leads to http://rocajava.com/index.php/ which gives the “No input file specified” error. 
* Still nothing under Browse Available Remote Extensions
* Still 3 columns instead of 2
* index.php/ is still in my URL

Thanks,

Pat

Magento Community
Magento Community

Moshe
Magento Team

Los Angeles

I think you should try to go through the install wizard, by backing up and removing your app/etc/local.xml.

Magento Community
Magento Community

CrashTest

Boise, ID

Ok, will do and post results soon.

Pat

Magento Community
Magento Community

CrashTest

Boise, ID

Ok, now I have run the installer, which fixed the index.php issue (rewrites), but now everything is duplicated again smile

So I have to “Log In” links, and all non-CMS pages are duplicated.

I removed main.xml from config.xml and it didn’t change a thing.

Thanks,

Pat

Edit: also, I CAN see the “Browse Available Remote Extensions” now!  Yay!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Moshe
Magento Team

Los Angeles

Did you clear the cache after removing main.xml ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

CrashTest

Boise, ID

I sure did, still the same.  Not sure what is causing the duplicates.

Pat

Magento Community
Magento Community

CrashTest

Boise, ID

Ooops, my bad, the file must not have saved after I edited it, but after doing as you suggested and removing main.xml from my config.xml file, the duplicates are gone.

Thanks Moshe!

Pat

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community