Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Expected response code 200, got 502

JohnnyWeb01

Total Posts:  6

Thanks for this extension. I installed it and everythings works fine until I want to add the products. Than the following error appears:

You didn\’t verify and claim your website\’s URL. Internal reason: Please verify and claim your website\’s URL, until you do so you cannot upload any product listings. @ item.
No products were added to Google Content

I verified and claimed my website for sure. May it takes some minutes/hours?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

JohnnyWeb01

Total Posts:  6

It does! Thx again for the nice working extension!

Magento Community
Magento Community

grew74

Total Posts:  7

Hello,

I just installed the extension Google Content API for Shopping
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/Magento+Core/extension/6887/mage_googleshopping
on my Magento 1.5.1.0
But now, if I go to my onlineshop, i just get a message “Service Temporarily Unavailable - The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.”
I just tried the extension local on Xampp, but this is making me scared.
I can not get into my magento shop nor into the admin panel - all damaged.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thank you!

Magento Community
Magento Community

draper10

Total Posts:  3

Hi, I’m using 1.4.2. Is there an extension that works with this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

jaystudios

Total Posts:  17

grew74 - 12 July 2011 12:34 AM

Hello,

I just installed the extension Google Content API for Shopping
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/Magento+Core/extension/6887/mage_googleshopping
on my Magento 1.5.1.0
But now, if I go to my onlineshop, i just get a message “Service Temporarily Unavailable - The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.”
I just tried the extension local on Xampp, but this is making me scared.
I can not get into my magento shop nor into the admin panel - all damaged.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thank you!

In your root directory remove the maintenance.flag file.

Magento Community
Magento Community

RazorPete

Total Posts:  20

Any fix for 1.4.2 yet?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

grew74

@jaystudios:
it’s so crazy, now it works! thank you so much!!!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

PK Rush

Total Posts:  8

lithiumav - what was the fix for the cache problem?

Magento Community
Magento Community

brutus2001x

Total Posts:  2

I figured it out!

So what you need to do is forget about Google Base, it’s now google Content.  You’ll need to upgrade to 1.5 or better to use it.  Get the new Mage_GoogleShopping extension.  Install it.  Then set up <b>Google Shopping</b> under system->configuration->Google API.  You’ll need your store ID from Google merchant center and your login associated with that google account.

Cheers!

Magento Community
Magento Community

brutus2001x

Total Posts:  2

I figured it out!

So what you need to do is forget about Google Base, it’s now google Content.  You’ll need to upgrade to 1.5 or better to use it.  Get the new Mage_GoogleShopping extension.  Install it.  Then set up <b>Google Shopping</b> under system->configuration->Google API.  You’ll need your store ID from Google merchant center and your login associated with that google account.

Cheers!

Magento Community
Magento Community

AshleyKay

Total Posts:  1

nduasi - 11 July 2011 10:52 AM
1. Install Google Content API for Shopping ( go to magento connect and search for Google Content API for Shopping)
Get Extension Key 2.0 for Magento 1.5.1.0
2. After Installation finishes Go to System - Configuration Click on Google API
3. Click on Google Shopping then Enter Account ID (Account ID can be found on your Google Base Page) Enter login ID (name@email.com) and then enter your Password then Save
4. Make sure your are Logged in to Google Base. Then In Magento Admin Click on Catalog/ Google Content/ Manage Items
5. If you have existing items then Select All and Select Action Delete or Synchronize and Click Submit (if there is error deleting Make sure your Google bade ID and Login are correct in Step #3 above)
6.  After Deletion or removal or Existing Items, Click on View Available Products then select the Products needed to added to Google base then Select Action to Add to Google content and Click Submit

Note: DO NOT use the old Catalog/Google Base Menu/Manage Items in Magento Admin
The New Menu = Catalog/ Google Content /Manage Items

Works perfectly for me too. Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Borduhh

Total Posts:  40
Rochester, NY

nduasi - 11 July 2011 09:52 AM

1. Install Google Content API for Shopping ( go to magento connect and search for Google Content API for Shopping)
Get Extension Key 2.0 for Magento 1.5.1.0
2. After Installation finishes Go to System - Configuration Click on Google API
3. Click on Google Shopping then Enter Account ID (Account ID can be found on your Google Base Page) Enter login ID (name@email.com) and then enter your Password then Save
4. Make sure your are Logged in to Google Base. Then In Magento Admin Click on Catalog/ Google Content/ Manage Items
5. If you have existing items then Select All and Select Action Delete or Synchronize and Click Submit (if there is error deleting Make sure your Google base ID and Login are correct in Step #3 above)
6.  After Deletion or removal or Existing Items, Click on View Available Products then select the Products needed to added to Google base then Select Action to Add to Google content and Click Submit

Note: DO NOT use the old Catalog/Google Base Menu/Manage Items in Magento Admin
The New Menu = Catalog/ Google Content /Manage Items

Worked like a charm! Thanks so much!

Magento Community
Magento Community

roknrod12

Total Posts:  70

The module is actually called Google Content API for Shopping and it actually works MUCH better than the previous Google Base API.  It actually works out-of-the-box for Multi-Client Accounts (MCA).  Previously, had to modify to make MCA work.  This one uses the Account ID, which is different for each client account.  Here’s a link to the module if anyone needs it:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/packages/module/6887/mage_googleshopping

Magento Community
Magento Community

alexlinsenmayer

Total Posts:  9

I just got this error. I have been using Google Content, since I had the problem with Google Base.

This is the error I am receiving.

Error code: internal. Internal reason: server failure @ sc.
No products were added to Google Content

UPDATE

Did a reinstall, re put in my information in the backend in the configuration still getting the same error.

Magento Community
Magento Community

kevin@skishop

I am currently trying to install the new Magento Google Content API for Shopping and am having issues. It totally messes up the admin panel, and shows the header, but nothing else. Has anyone else seen this? Any ideas/solutions for troubleshooting? Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community