Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

No 2nd level for left navigation menu

boardpot

Total Posts:  20

Hello all,

I’m trying to add a navagation cagetory menu on my left bar. I follow the instructions in this page:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/4_-_themes_and_template_customization/navigation/how_to_create_a_vertical_left_hand_menu

The menu appears in the home page but when mouse hover the menu, the 2nd level (subcategory) didn’t appears. Can any body help me to solve this problem?

My magento version is 1.5.1.0. I’m the problem is caused by version incompatiblility? if so how should I modify to works for 1.5.1.0?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

webkul

Total Posts:  159

This extension can help left vertical menu

Magento Community
Magento Community

heidimari

Total Posts:  215

I have the free version of left navigation menu installed with extesion key. It shows only the main categories and no hovering but it opens the subcategories when pressing one of the maincategories. I can also choose to display both main and sub categories all the time. Maby you have the same or is it supposed to show when hovering? Then I can not help you, sorry.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community