Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Multiple PayPal Accounts in Mall

rocketroar

Total Posts:  1

I haven’t seen a clear answer to this in previous posts, so I’m looking to try myself.

1) I have a multi-store setup with two stores, each selling their own products.
2) I want a customer to be able to put product from each store into their cart.
3) When the customer checks out, I want the payments to automatically go to the proper merchant.

I have the multi-store setup properly, I have products in both stores, and you can have products from both stores in your shopping cart at the same time.

Both stores also have been configured with their own PayPal accounts.

When I go to checkout, the PayPal payment is sent ONLY to the default website’s PayPal account for its product, as well as the product from the second store, instead of the second store receiving payment for it’s portion of the order.

How do I remedy this? I know there is parallel payment processing using the PayPal API, but is there no such way of doing this from inside Magento itself?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

KodeCRM

Total Posts:  16
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Hi

you can have a look at kodemall for your requirement

it allows you to have multiple vendors

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community