Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Issues in Manage catagories under Admin panel / backend

catemp

Total Posts:  3

Why the three tabs (General Information ,Category products, Custom Information ) under manage categories are not showing the details of the corresponding categories?

I am facing this problem since i made the url public , added the extension Wysiwyg and changed the base url as the new ip address. 

See the screenshot there its not showing the information in the 3 tabs under Home category.  But in the front end its showing the category menu . Why its happens like this? Please tell me a solution asap.

Note : I have cleaned all caches, session under /var/ directory.and I selected the corresponding stores only.

Image Attachments
category.bmp

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

catemp

Total Posts:  3

Solved...!!!  U have to change the the base url under the configuration tab to the old ip address. You can see the information of categories in three tabs under manage categories. . Do what ever u want to update. Again change the url to the new ip . Thats all..

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community