Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 7 of 7
Free web-forms (contact us, support, survey) extension

mynameschris

Total Posts:  26

I have used this extension on a fair few websites now and it has worked great on all of them, however on one recent website we have run into the issue that when you send an email the form just hangs and never says that it has sent an email.

The form is sending the email through as it appears in the admin as well as receiving an email.

Anyone else experienced this and know of a work around? Its not like we are loosing emails but it doesnt look good from an end user point of view.

Running 1.7.0.2

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

LissaCoffey

Total Posts:  5
usa

This is really best extension,Its availabable in Magento Connect now. Feel free to install it and express your opinion. I have used this extension on a fair few websites now and it has worked great on all of them .It is however working correctly on our dev server.
Thanks
Online Shopping India - Dietkart

Magento Community
Magento Community

AndrasH

Total Posts:  23

I have problem with the webforms extension.

After a few hours I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Class ‘VladimirPopov_WebForms_Block_Webforms’ not found in /public_html/app/code/community/VladimirPopov/WebForms/Block/Form.php on line 9

Reinstalling the extension solves the problem for a few hours, then I get back the error message.

Can anyone help me out?

Running Magento 1.8.1.0

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 7 of 7