Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Free web-forms (contact us, support, survey) extension

scriptrunner

Total Posts:  3

I assume you mean that you’ve created the form and added it to a page and the form doesn’t display in the page (though all admin functionality works).

If so, look in your Apache logs and see if you have a line like this:

PHP Fatal error:  Class ‘VladimirPopov_WebForms_Block_Webforms’ not found in /Library/WebServer/DocumentsMagento/magento-1.6.1.0/app/code/community/VladimirPopov/WebForms/Block/Form.php on line 14

It appears that VladimirPopov/WebForms/Block/Webforms.php contains a call to eval(gzinflate(base64_decode....), which isn’t working, at least not for me (above error - the class it can’t find is in the encoded file.). I assume the author is protecting his code, but I found I couldn’t run it as is, nor do I allow any code using base64decode on production servers, ever. I did work around it, though. I’ll let the author address it.

While were at, I also noted that the TinyMCE window for “description” in admin doesn’t display text until you toggle t.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

inicioLaura

Total Posts:  3

Hi all,

I am working with magento and I found the following problem.

After upgrade my shop versions 1.5.1.0 to 1.6.0.0 everything works correctly apparently except pages that are included in the webforms.

I checked the folder permissions are correct.

I have this error:

Fatal error: Class ‘VladimirPopov_WebForms_Block_Webforms’ not found in / app / code / community / VladimirPopov / WebForms / Block / form.php on line 14

Can you help me, please?

Thanks a lot

Magento Community
Magento Community

Bilbo

Total Posts:  1

Fatal error: Class ‘VladimirPopov_WebForms_Block_Webforms’ not found

The problem was the SHORT TAG <? because in the Webform.php there’s a

gzinflate(str_rot13(base64_decode(......................................

and the result is a php script with SHORT TAG.

Enable it on hp.ini and the WebForm return ok.

Bye.

Magento Community
Magento Community

eddieb

Total Posts:  87
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Bilbo - 09 May 2012 12:37 PM

Fatal error: Class ‘VladimirPopov_WebForms_Block_Webforms’ not found

The problem was the SHORT TAG <? because in the Webform.php there’s a

gzinflate(str_rot13(base64_decode(......................................

and the result is a php script with SHORT TAG.

Enable it on hp.ini and the WebForm return ok.

Bye.

I can confirm that solves the problem. Not exactly ideal to have to enable the legacy short_open_tag, but it works for now. Thanks Bilbo!

Magento Community
Magento Community

AlexGorcea

This works great. However, it does not send any result email. What gives?

Magento Community
Magento Community

gamecat2300

Total Posts:  19

I love this extension… One Question: How can one add a checkbox for signing up for the site’s mailing list (aka newsletter)?

=-Steve

Magento Community
Magento Community

jet2230

Hi,

This is a nice free extensional to add to magento.

I have the webforms module setup, but each time i submit my form i get redirected to a error page ‘There has been an error processing your request’ - when i click the back button then I am shown the success message.

The form is actually working as i am getting the results via email, but why on form submission does it go to the error page?  If someone can please help me with this - I want the form to show the success message on submission not the error page.

I have moved all necessary files to my own these folder etc… but still the form still redirects to the error page.

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

llmc

Total Posts:  6

The extension is installed on my magento 1.6, and there are 2 problems:
1. it does not send any emails when a form is completed
2. it has caused the original magento contact form to stop working (doesn’t submit or send any email, just refreshes to the same contact page and no form submitted success message displayed)

Not sure if the 2 problems are related. I would like to use the extension because it works for our needs, but it’s affecting our original contact form. Is there a fix that anyone’s found?

Magento Community
Magento Community

alfredo34

Total Posts:  9

HI,

i have some problems with this extension.

The ReCaptcha seem not to work proper. I Always get a message that the entered code was not correct. How to deactivate captcha? How to change recaptcha theme?

The Ajax Submission does not work. When turning on the sumbit button is missing.

Anyone can help me?

Magento 1.6.2

Magento Community
Magento Community

techconcert

Total Posts:  2

the recaptcha isn’t displaying securely for me (http vs https), so I had to turn off - if anyone knows where the incorrect code is please help!

i really want to do if there’s supposed to be a way to disable captcha without editing code, since the phtml files have this IF <?php if(Mage::registry(’use_captcha’))

Magento Community
Magento Community

magentodak

Total Posts:  14

doskarsson - 29 June 2011 10:17 AM

YESSS!

God bless open source, and may it live and joyful life.

Cheers!

Hahahahahaha! I ‘m with you bro!!! 

@the creator of the web-forms: Thanx a milion, man. I can’t believe that magento has still such huge bugs like this one (after searching whole internet to find out how to bring up the contact page, realising that it doesn’ even work is a great surprise).
Thanx again

Magento Community
Magento Community

Eternal Peace

Total Posts:  30

Hi Rebimol,

This extension looks awesome !!!!

1. i have installated your extension in my local env
2. i can see webforms links in admin and i am able to create fields/forms
3. i can see the previews too

Issues
1. i have enabled ‘webforms->formsettings’ : contacts enable = yes; but still when i go to contacts page i still see old contacts? (i have refreshed cache) what should i do?
2. also i do not see the ‘captcha’ in the ‘preview mode’

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

andyn

Total Posts:  15

Does anyone have a solution for hiding the captcha functionality? Removing the public and private keys (as mentioned in the documentation) does not work.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Modest

Total Posts:  35

Hi,

How remove Captcha in web-forms?

Thanks,

Modest

Magento Community
Magento Community

msport7

Total Posts:  41
Atlanta, GA, USA

gamecat2300 - 28 May 2012 06:00 PM

I love this extension… One Question: How can one add a checkbox for signing up for the site’s mailing list (aka newsletter)?

=-Steve

Hi Steve -

Did you find the solution for this? We would like to add the same functionality. We would actually like to add it as a hidden field, to automatically add each email address in the form to the newsletter list.

If you found out how to do this - please post!

Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community