Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

1.4.1.1 to 1.5.1.0 customers attributes problem

JustinasLelys

Total Posts:  8

Upgrade went just with few problems, most of them I have managed to fix. But there’s one and I’m lack of ideas.

Both frontend and backend isn’t able to create new customer. When registering on frontend, I get errors, that fields are empty (although I fill them).

On backend, when I’m trying to create new customer, I see only Send Welcome Email and Password fields. There are no other attributes. When saving it says Customer email is required (screenshot attached).

And there is maybe a hint. When trying to edit existing customer, I’m getting:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function setDisabled() on a non-object in /*****/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Customer/Edit/Tab/Account.php on line 67refererhttp://***/customer/index/key/7cf9a849dffe0dd65758ee088aae2e96/

Code:

if ($customer->getId()) {

$form
->getElement('website_id')->setDisabled('disabled');

$form->getElement('created_in')->setDisabled('disabled');

else {
            $fieldset
->removeField('created_in');

}

I have installed vanilla install of 1.5.1.0 on my server and compared eav_attribute table. Everything seems to be same. Maybe there are other broken relations on database or something changed between these two versions in customer attributes?

Database repair tool went without problems.

Thank you for your help!

Image Attachments
screen1.jpeg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MinglongLi

Total Posts:  5

This problem caused by the ‘customer_form_attribute’ table, because it is empty. so you can run the sql file attached.

File Attachments
customer_form_attribute.sql  (File Size: 8KB - Downloads: 124)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community